2. Michigan
3. Clemson
4. TCU

Who would probably:
1. Bama
2. UGA
3. Clemson
4. Michigan

I don't think 3 SEC teams would make it, but wouldn't be surprised.
I can't imagine undefeated UCLA with a Heisman candidate being left out. PAC 12 is weak but that's an LA team and TCU ain't getting love over them. I doubt a 1 loss Georgia would too.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So I'm reading the boards, lookin for Buckeye fans, and Irish fans, and little Sparty guys to talk shyt to.. and a poster brought up a scenario that's got me scratching my head. What if the season ends like this (hypothetical... obvioulsy)..

12-1 Bama (Sec champs, loss to Tn)
12-1 Georgia (loss to bama in sec title)
13-0 Michigan
11-1 Tennessee (loss to uga)
11-1 Ohio State (loss to mich)
13-0 Clemson
11-1 Ole Miss
13-0 TCU
13-0 UCLA

What 4 get in?
Bama
UGA
Michigan
TCU

UCLA

The ACC is not better than the BIG12 or Pac12 this year

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I can't imagine undefeated UCLA with a Heisman candidate being left out. PAC 12 is weak but that's an LA team and TCU ain't getting love over them. I doubt a 1 loss Georgia would too.
Yeah the TCU/UCLA had me scratching my head like :patrice:

I could definitely see DTR and UCLA getting the 4th spot cause of the ratings boost and if they're undefeated, then you gotta respect it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Bama
UGA
Michigan
TCU

UCLA

The ACC is not better than the BIG12 or Pac12 this year
You say that stuff but that's not how it works. You are responding who should not who will. TCU and one loss Georgia aren't BOTH getting in over undefeated conf champ TCU and ucla in this example.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You say that stuff but that's not how it works. You are responding who should not who will. TCU and one loss Georgia aren't BOTH getting in over undefeated conf champ TCU and ucla in this example.
I get but Clemson is 100% living off brand name. If they had a loss and Cuse was the only undefeated team in the ACC people would not keep putting them in the 4.

Wake has a good QB and offensive scheme but to highlight beating that team like they are the same caliber of team like Oregon or Penn state is getting silly

The level of competition week in and out has to matter for something

TCU schedule is brutal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So I'm reading the boards, lookin for Buckeye fans, and Irish fans, and little Sparty guys to talk shyt to.. and a poster brought up a scenario that's got me scratching my head. What if the season ends like this (hypothetical... obvioulsy)..

13-0 Michigan
13-0 Clemson
11-1 Ole Miss
13-0 TCU
13-0 UCLA

What 4 get in?
We can go ahead & scratch through these. I’ll throw in 12-1 USC who gets redemption beating Utah in the Pac 12 title game though. :ahh:

You’ll never hear me bytch about playoff expansion if the UGA, Bama, Tenn 3 way shakes out like that tho.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lol tbh he ain’t say nun crazy, wat do players think fan mean?
He was wild’n, don’t step in a kids dm

13-0 Michigan
13-0 Clemson
11-1 Ole Miss
13-0 TCU
13-0 UCLA

What 4 get in?
Bama
Michigan
Tcu (i think better schedule)
Probably Clemson off name
I can see them not showing ucla love because a down pac 12 (but they will have beat a ranked usc and Utah)

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

13-0 Michigan
13-0 Clemson
11-1 Ole Miss
13-0 TCU
13-0 UCLA

What 4 get in?
Bama Michigan TCU UCLA gets in

Point of the playoff was for national attention
They would just take conference winners for the most national tournament

UGA and Tennessee would be punished, this is all apart of the plan to curtail super conferences

doggy

All Star
Daps
Clemson has the softest schedule out of those top 10 teams.

USC loses to Utah and is out off the top ten. Let us play Clemson or Ole Miss see what happens

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we might be getting at least 2 SEC teams again in the playoffs

depends on what UGA,UT, and Bama do

Daps
Reppin
Chi

13-0 Michigan
13-0 Clemson
11-1 Ole Miss
13-0 TCU
13-0 UCLA

What 4 get in?

First off, Eat a dikk.

Clemson has the brand recognition to be in. If they were wake forest they’d be fukked.

Would depend on the timing of the losses, SOS. OSU would probably be fukked bc their loss would come later in the year.

They’ve been waiting to sneak a 3rd place SEC team in there for a while…

No one gaf about ucla even their own fans. No one will care about ole miss getting left out, same with tcu.

It’ll come down to tenn & OSU lobbying to committee. And a third place B1G team on paper isn’t as good as 3rd place sec team.

I’d rather see that Bama/tenn rematch than anything involving a pac 12 team or big 12. I’d have no beef if OSU gets in, as long as they didn’t get they ass exposed by Michigan like last year. If y’all beat them like 42-40 or something they can get in.

At the end of the day shyts all about money, not who deserves it. OSU and Tenn will draw far more eyes than any of the other teams listed.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tenn
Michigan
UGA
Clemson
Tennessee who needed overtime to beat Pittsburgh and who barely beat Florida is number one because they beat an overrated Alabama team who barely beat Texas and Texas A&M. Clemson needed two overtimes to beat Wake Forest. Damn near let Florida State come back and beat them yesterday. Georgia who struggled with Kent State and Mizzou. Ohio State easily been the most consistent team in college football with the best offense and an above average defense. Leaving out Ohio State out of your four shows me your blind.:camby: