The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent Tennessee finally got a team and QB you can be proud to stan for and you not :why:

When will yall realize I root for players not teams. Tennessee is good this year cause they're the tallest midget. Not because they are insanely talented. College football as a whole is devoid of future NFL superstars right now.

I like to watch when great players are playing. Right now there ain't many great players on Tennessee. Especially compared to the 2015 and 2016 squads. If those teams had a competent coach like Josh Huepel they would have won back to back national titles.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When will yall realize I root for players not teams. Tennessee is good this year cause they're the tallest midget. Not because they are insanely talented. College football as a whole is devoid of future NFL superstars right now.

I like to watch when great players are playing. Right now there ain't many great players on Tennessee. Especially compared to the 2015 and 2016 squads. If those teams had a competent coach like Josh Huepel they would have won back to back national titles.
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When nepotism goes wrong..look at this cacs bio

You know he got a spot on the team his playing days because his dad is the HC. After his playing career was done, he worked with the Patriots. You just know he got that position as a favor between Saban & Kirk. Fast forward to 2022 & he’s the OC. Iowa has played 6 games & gone scoreless in 3 of them.

I hope Kirk is catching all types of hell for letting that program turn into a joke.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps

I've read some idiotic comments on this forum. I've made quite a few myself.

But I have to say that this might be the dumbest thing I've seen someone say on this website. And I've been here since 2015.

Negged.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I've read some idiotic comments on this forum. I've made quite a few myself.

But I have to say that this might be the dumbest thing I've seen someone say on this website. And I've been here since 2015.

Negged.

Bruh you can’t even get mad at swagg that’s him, we just accepted that he don’t mean no harm, in his matrix tank, Josh Dobbs won the heisman and a nc for Tennessee, and is currently tearing the nfl up