The Official 2020 NHL Playoffs Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The GOAT playoffs are just about back. Just a few more days.:ohlawd:.

Who do we have winning the Stanley Cup this year?

EcmrKytXoAEjVxJ

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If anyone wants to do a free fantasy playoff pool, I am trying to set one up. This isn't one where it has PIM's, blocked shots, and a bunch of categories. It's one that just has goals, assists, SHG, and PPG. You would choose ALL of your players before the first round. If any of your players are eliminated in the first round, then you don't have them for the remainder of the playoffs. So, you can stack your team with players from just a few teams, or spread them out.

If anyone has a good site that does it besides the one I just found, let me know. I remember doing an ESPN one back in 2012 and they had goalies involved as well. Man, those 2012 playoffs were crazy with the Penguins and Flyers.:banderas:.

2012 Joel Ward.......:mjcry:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Do you think the round robin teams will have an advantage or disadvantage? Being able to rest and have time off is great, but if EVERY team has had a lot of time off and then a round robin team plays a team that just played a great series, it could be trouble.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Are qualifiers with regular season overtime/shootout rules?

Anyways, I think Tampa wins it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Do you think the round robin teams will have an advantage or disadvantage? Being able to rest and have time off is great, but if EVERY team has had a lot of time off and then a round robin team plays a team that just played a great series, it could be trouble.
Big disadvantage, imo. Everyone's been resting. It's about getting into a rhythm now.

Canucks over Caps for the Cup. :yeshrug:

Marky wins Conn Smythe.