The no tricking era vs the tricking era.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How did th game go from we don't love these hoes to hoes being Internet famous? It use to be shameful to date a stipper now dudes are simping them on instagram and even worse wifeing them up

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If instagram and twitter and all them filters and fake asses and shyt existed in the 60's them nikkas would probably been doin the same shyt you see lames doin today

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
th

yeah because hoes were never famous before now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah yall can say "it was the same" in the 80s and 90s but fukk all that

we DID NOT respect strippers or hoes opinions

now YALL got TV SHOWS for them listenin to them every week talk about absolutely NOTHIN but what hoes talk about

The facts dont add up

I wouldnt know who the fukk a joclyn or whatever that bytch name from love and hip hop atlanta name is in the 90s cause she woulda been IRRELEVANT

and while we didnt have instagram and facebook back then, we still had TV, clubs, cameras and magazines and none of these hoes was getting saved in any of em

so dont bring that "it was the same back then" shyt here cause it wasnt

in the 90s we had RAP RADIO SINGLES talkin about SMACKIN bytchES or not saving these hoes or even rap singles ON TV pourin liquor on stuck up bytches

NOW YALL GOT DRAKE :stopitslime:

we went from "I GET AROUND" to "MARVINS ROOM" :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"Marvin's Room" isnt about loving hoes. Its about wanting a girl who has cut you off or moved on. What about "Keep Your Head Up" and "Can You Get Away"?

:wtf: how can you compare Keep Your Head Up to fukkin marvins room :wtf:

the 80s and 90s rnb singers was harder on hoes than these 2013 rappers!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
th

yeah because hoes were never famous before now
except she was talented. so that's not relevant

but dudes back in the day were taking off coats and putting them over puddles :heh: instead of just walking around the puddle :heh:

you think our grandfathers were getting their dikks sucked? hell nah brehs, american women who werent hookers wouldnt even do that shyt until after WWI when american brehs came back from france like :ohhh:

simping now is different though because its more public and widespread from one man to many women. whereas before one dude would pepe lepew one chick endlessly, now he's commenting on 49 girls' instagram photos. multiply that by the number of men doing it and it seems much worse.

i will say this though - if you are not a trick/simp, you stand out much more than you would have in another era. so if you're smart you'd encourage these dudes to keep it up, it only makes YOU look better

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the so called stars are all bytch nikkas and gave
groupie hoes a platform and access to the feast.
now these hoes are eating and giving up and coming
hoes the blueprint.
strippers can fukk a athlete,shyt out a baby
and get on a reality show.....
they mama's aint shyt.

2n7jhps.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah yall can say "it was the same" in the 80s and 90s but fukk all that

we DID NOT respect strippers or hoes opinions

now YALL got TV SHOWS for them listenin to them every week talk about absolutely NOTHIN but what hoes talk about

The facts dont add up

I wouldnt know who the fukk a joclyn or whatever that bytch name from love and hip hop atlanta name is in the 90s cause she woulda been IRRELEVANT

and while we didnt have instagram and facebook back then, we still had TV, clubs, cameras and magazines and none of these hoes was getting saved in any of em

so dont bring that "it was the same back then" shyt here cause it wasnt

in the 90s we had RAP RADIO SINGLES talkin about SMACKIN bytchES or not saving these hoes or even rap singles ON TV pourin liquor on stuck up bytches

NOW YALL GOT DRAKE :stopitslime:

we went from "I GET AROUND" to "MARVINS ROOM" :stopitslime:

Strippers were always local celebrities.

Lol at you basing this shyt off of rap music.

Tricking is the most efficient way to get the top tier women.

It always will be

Edit: You're just another dumbass that likes to romanticize the 90s

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember i bought a broad a car.....smh....she had a brother whipped i cant front
it was a 85 Cutlass....paid $1000 for it and just handed over the keys without a second thought