The nite I beat Allen Iverson in 21

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
About 8 years ago I was eating in Denny's with my friends at 3am after a rave..then I see some dude walk in with a hoodie on and sunglasses looking kinda thuggish:demonic:

I'm like this nikka might rob the place..then he sits down across from me and I notice that's its A.I..one of my boys Hollers to A.I "hey my boy observe says he can beat you in hoops"! Im like wtf. and get hella embarrassed..I try to hide my face..then A.I says "hell naw, I don't play weak nikkas" that's when I raise out my seat and tell him that I'll school him..so he's like bet...after we all eat we all walk up the street to the hoop courts..

Basically he tried to shake me a couple of times and I stole the ball like 3x in the game..I blocked 1 of his shots..I broke his ankles at the top of the key 2x..when it was over I won 21 - 18 .:lawd:.I barely beat him..but this is something I will never forget

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youneedmorepeople.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You guys can believe me or not believe me ..I don't care either way..ask him on twitter..he might not admit it tho or he might admit if he's a good character..

I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT LYING!!!!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:ducktales:
So why aren't you in the league? Why haven't you at least beasted in NCAA? Oh that's right, cause you're trolling.