The next gen console debate is officially over, all will be revealed here if you ask for it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's right, the next gen narratives have been insane. Last we heard the larrystation 5 could possibly have rdna3 :wow: but no, it doesn't have all of rdna2 but this isn't about the playstation Larry :stop: this is about a system that is vastly more superior in almost every way imaginable. In every way that counts? They got it dawg :manny:

But don't take my word for it, a source everyone trust broke down the breakdown just about an hour ago...

So now that the system wars are officially over, please ask questions. Don't be afraid to pay attention to the details :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's right, the next gen narratives have been insane. Last we heard the larrystation 5 could possibly have rdna3 :wow: but no, it doesn't have all of rdna2 but this isn't about the playstation Larry :stop: this is about a system that is vastly more superior in almost every way imaginable. In every way that counts? They got it dawg :manny:

But don't take my word for it, a source everyone trust broke down the breakdown just about an hour ago...

So now that the system wars are officially over, please ask questions. Don't be afraid to pay attention to the details :banderas:

You know this is the same source that said the halo reveal looked trash and that Microsoft took an L for showing a bunch of their games running on PC as opposed to Sony who showed their games running on actual ps5 hardware?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

You know this is the same source that said the halo reveal looked trash and that Microsoft took an L for showing a bunch of their games running on PC as opposed to Sony who showed their games running on actual ps5 hardware?

They show a game running on xbox hardware in my video :sitdown: but shut this whimpering up. You clearly don't understand what's being discussed here if that's your response.

Here, I'll dumb it down for you..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They show a game running on xbox hardware in my video :sitdown: but shut this whimpering up. You clearly don't understand what's being discussed here if that's your response.

Here, I'll dumb it down for you..

The source you proudly cited in your OP said the Xbox gameplay reveal show was whack and halo was mid as well. I just state the facts y’all adjust the facts. :jawalrus:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Welp, the truth has been revealed and the crickets is, well, I like it. I mean kamikaze at least tried to change the subject but the subject matter gotta be tough for anybody who truly believed it was the other way. nikkaz impressed with the specs, there is nothing to discuss in terms of system.

As for the games?

Battletoads and Undermine (zelda LTTP clone) have my full and undivided attention :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Imagine it’s 2020 and you’re still gaming on consoles :russ: :dead:
Most gamers play on consoles tho. And the xbox series x shyts on the majority of PCs. Men right, we like to compete, Olympics n shyt, anyway that leads us to sport. And sports games are dominated on consoles. A pure PC only gamer surely would have female tendencies because of what I just broke down. You the type of nikka to cry back in the day because they "tackled too hard". If we was locked up, I'd call dibs on you

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Most gamers play on consoles tho. And the xbox series x shyts on the majority of PCs. Men right, we like to compete, Olympics n shyt, anyway that leads us to sport. And sports games are dominated on consoles. A pure PC only gamer surely would have female tendencies because of what I just broke down. You the type of nikka to cry back in the day because they "tackled too hard". If we was locked up, I'd call dibs on you

:unimpressed: What a dumb take.

Stop speaking to me, peons. :hhh: