The new Bentley GT shyts on the Rolls Royce Wraith/Dawn IMO

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
One is meant to be driven the other is meant to be ridden in.

Why not both? If you have the money of course lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

This and also one just came out while the other hasn't really switched bodies since 2010. That isn't no real fukking comparison. End of the day all that matters is if you driving either one of them nobody can tell you shyt.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

I think he was meant to say the wraith, but still a wraith is step above.
Starlight>>>>>>>>>
Suicide doors with the umbrellas>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rolls royce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bentley

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

What a wack ass cliché :gucci: why the fukk would I buy a $300k car to let my $8 a hour employee drive it :gucci:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
What a wack ass cliché :gucci: why the fukk would I buy a $300k car to let my $8 a hour employee drive it :gucci:

Cliche'? Phantoms are literally designed for you to ride in the back. It's a 'luxury coach'. That's the intent when Rolls Royce builds them. It's designed to be enjoyed from the back.

Although if you're in Miami for the weekend and you and your boys want to pool money for one then by all means.

Rolls has drivers cars...like the Phantom Coupe and the Wraith.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cliche'? Phantoms are literally designed for you to ride in the back. It's a 'luxury coach'. That's the intent when Rolls Royce builds them. It's designed to be enjoyed from the back.

Although if you're in Miami for the weekend and you and your boys want to pool money for one then by all means.

Man this is a stereotype. If you wanna drive it drive it fukk what the "norm" is. You also acting like folks don't drive their Phantoms at all this ain't the 20's lol

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Man this is a stereotype. If you wanna drive it drive it fukk what the "norm" is. You also acting like folks don't drive their Phantoms at all this ain't the 20's lol

The thing is there are about 1000 handmade Phantoms made a year. You’re seeing 1 or 2 rappers in music videos driving used or rented ones. That’s not Rolls Royce target market. I doubt any of those guys can even get on the waiting list for a new one...let alone an allocation. Which requires more than fame or new money (true story).

I’m just telling you what a Phantom is designed and made for 99% of its clientele. The majority of them have drivers.

You’re right though. You can drive it if you want to. Just like you can fly your own private plane. Mow your own golf course. Cook your own meals. Clean your own million gallon pool.

But with all of that money why would you want to?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The thing is there are about 1000 handmade Phantoms made a year. You’re seeing 1 or 2 rappers in music videos driving used or rented ones. That’s not Rolls Royce target market. I doubt any of those guys can even get on the waiting list. Which requires more than fame or new money (true story).

I’m just telling you what a Phantom is designed and made for 99% of its clientele. The majority of them have drivers.

You’re right though. You can drive it if you want to. Just like you can fly your own private plane. Mow your own golf course. Cook your own meals. Clean your own million gallon pool.

But with all of that money why would you want to?
Spare me the Google stuff my man. Whether the Rolls used or not nobody but a hater on the sidelines going to say something negative about the person with so fukk that wait list.

Your logic is fugazy with the rest of that stuff you kicking also. It depends on if you like doing that stuff and how busy you are. Not every cat with a Rolls a royal or some billionaire my man.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Spare me the Google stuff my man. Whether the Rolls used or not nobody but a hater on the sidelines going to say something negative about the person with so fukk that wait list.

Your logic is fugazy with the rest of that stuff you kicking also. It depends on if you like doing that stuff and how busy you are. Not every cat with a Rolls a royal or some billionaire my man.

Hahahahhahha

“Google stuff”? :mjlol:

You can use a spoon to cut a steak. Sure. But that’s not what a fukking spoon is made for now, is it?

Does that logic make more sense to you?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

nikka nobody buys a car for 300K to let them minimum wage employee drive it...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hahahahhahha

“Google stuff”? :mjlol:

You can use a spoon to cut a steak. Sure. But that’s not what a fukking spoon is made for now, is it?

Does that logic make more sense to you?
Yes Google stuff. That bullshyt you googled in the first sentence I quoted about wait times. Foh my guy nobody cares about that. You just trying to use that to "win" this discussion. A lot of cats just cop a Rolls from the dealer like a regular car but you don't know that because if you did why would you hit cats with the google results answer?

You need to stop using smilies like a chick also and work on your shyt comparisons cause them shyts bootleg as fukk. Comparing driving a car to getting chauffeured isn't the same as your comparison at all. It's many cats that drive their own Rolls but how many cats really using a spoon to cut a steak. Try again