The Nets are overpowered than a muthafukka in 2K22

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost pulled a fuggin muscle beating them in a game 6 to force a game 7 :damn:

Durant my homie but come on breh you got KD, Kyrie, Simmons, Curry, Drummond and Griffin. Simmons cheating ass is 6”11 guarding point guards, Drummond blocking everything in sight and if you don’t smother Kyrie, Curry and Durant everytime they touch the ball, it’s an automatic jumper/three. I enjoyed blowing them out once I got the lead in the fourth :pacspit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh…simmons on that team is NASTY on 2k :banderas:

everybody was eating…even had him hit a couple wide open 3s

destroyed the 6ers :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s only because the CPU plays the game of basketball with more heart than the actual Ben Simmons:unimpressed:

Suns in 4:unimpressed:

oh naw…I was the nets…CPU was philly :wow:

nets in 3 if simmons can play throughout the playoffs…nets will make the suns forfeit game 4

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
oh naw…I was the nets…CPU was philly :wow:

nets in 3 if simmons can play throughout the playoffs…nets will make the suns forfeit game 4

My nikka aren’t y’all a Play-In team?
judging-ryan-gosling.gif

You must be as high as this man right here to put your faith in Ben Simmons over the Suns
200w.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Almost pulled a fuggin muscle beating them in a game 6 to force a game 7 :damn:

Durant my homie but come on breh you got KD, Kyrie, Simmons, Curry, Drummond and Griffin. Simmons cheating ass is 6”11 guarding point guards, Drummond blocking everything in sight and if you don’t smother Kyrie, Curry and Durant everytime they touch the ball, it’s an automatic jumper/three. I enjoyed blowing them out once I got the lead in the fourth :pacspit:

bruh I have a franchise going with the hawks..my record is like 41-3. Only lost to Philly, Brooklyn and Miami. KD, Tobias Harris and some dude on Miami named Omer Yurtseven kill me every time we play

I was on a 31 game winning streak and was getting bored cause it was getting slick boring, then the Heat ended my shyt with a 14 point blowout. I was fukkin heated when it happened and I gotta beat every team by 20 now.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t get that new shot meter down for shyt:mjcry:

I still don’t really understand that sh*t. I can’t shoot off the dribble. I just be on some LeBron sh*t driving or swinging the ball around the court until somebody wide open for a jumper then they usually make it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh I have a franchise going with the hawks..my record is like 41-3. Only lost to Philly, Brooklyn and Miami. KD, Tobias Harris and some dude on Miami named Omer Yurtseven kill me every time we play

I was on a 31 game winning streak and was getting bored cause it was getting slick boring, then the Heat ended my shyt with a 14 point blowout. I was fukkin heated when it happened and I gotta beat every team by 20 now.

Miami gave me slight problems as did Golden State but it was primarily Brooklyn. I deadass couldn’t beat them for 3 games. Problem was even if you keep up with their starters, their bench when Simmons comes in is destroying yours. If they played like that IRL, they’d easily run through the league :damn: