The most subversive talking point: Blacks are violent stereotype

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else ever run into that fukk shyt? "baltimore is just fulfilling a stereotype..."

Hold up :wtf:

At most us africans got like what, since 1970s to perpetuate that garbage. white people don raped, pillaged, genocide, slavery...hell to this day they still being heathens. But we are the ones who are predisposed to violence? This argument infuriates me to know end. African Americans in general are for better or worse a largely peaceful people. Its bullshyt like this that permeates the brain and makes their delusional rationalization right to them.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
there is no logic behind racism. that's why it's pointless to debate a racist. their beliefs aren't based on reality.

Its sad. One of my exes sparked this when she said that those heathens in bmore were just fulfilling a stereotype. This chick is mexican, been in a great neighborhood her whole life and knows nothing of struggle. Married a white bul and all of sudden identifies with them. shyt was depressing because at one point I loved this chick and to see her be another puppet of white supremacy was weak.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
there is no logic behind racism. that's why it's pointless to debate a racist. their beliefs aren't based on reality.

:patrice: ....... If someone says, "Muslims are crazy", and you see a video where radicals are firing rpgs at farm trucks, it could lend to the belief that muslims are crazy; even though you saw a minority that doesn't represent the values of the majority...

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: ....... If someone says, "Muslims are crazy", and you see a video where radicals are firing rpgs at farm trucks, it could lend to the belief that muslims are crazy; even though you saw a minority that doesn't represent the values of the majority...

only a idiot would come to that conclusion. And that behavior is not celebrated at all. If different from pigs killing people. often times (well like all the time) get off and or handsomely compensated. A radical muslim isn't even appreciated by muslims so its entirely not the same

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Just hit them with a good counter argument with facts to support your stance. If the argument has no merit than it should be extremely easy to do. One thing I can tell you right now is using what whites have down in past as a counter argument is a weak talking-point because the behavior of white ppl as a determinate does not prove the validity about black ppl being prone to violence true or false. You could argue white ppl behavior as a source for why blacks are prone to violence but that's a totally different argument that's also weak too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Just hit them with a good counter argument with facts to support your stance. If the argument has no merit than it should be extremely easy to do. One thing I can tell you right now is using what whites have down in past as a counter argument is a weak talking-point because the behavior of white ppl as a determinate does not prove the validity about black ppl being prone to violence true or false. You could argue white ppl behavior as a source for why blacks are prone to violence but that's a totally different argument that's also weak too.

what would you say as a retort my african.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
what would you say as a retort my african.
I have no fukking clue lol, but I wouldn't use the history of american blacks to bolster my counter argument. I would probably look to places that have a significant black population that had little to no history of white supremacy and compare it with crime ridden black areas in america and say that if blacks were prone to violent acts why does x have lower violent crimes than y? Some other variable beside race must be present to explain the difference proving that blacks as a whole are not prone to violent acts.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
human beings under poverty and duress are prone to violence

the spotlight is focused on blacks/non-whites in this country but look in the true blue slums of white/european countries and witness the same bullshyt

we've all committed the same crimes at some point in history

before it can be a black/white thing it's a human thing

99% of all humanity ain't shyt

Z z z z z z

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If black people were even half as violent as they say we are, George Zimmerman,Darren Wilson, and the rest of these fukks wouldn't be alive right now.