The Most Precious Song Eye Ever Heard Intellectually,Yet Tenderly Composed To A Wombman

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

for all the mama's on cheah and any man or wombman that ever seen their coward ass sperm donor ever lay hands on a wombman that wasn't threatening that man's physikal pitiful life...

Mama Earth is on her period right now with postpartum depression,take back the divine feminine at all costs,in whatever you choose...

my Psi(y)cee's Aset got me in my physikal feelings,so pardon if tis too mushy or comes off condescending,patronizing,or speaking over or under your Bast(Bastet)...

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
here's one more madame goddess Kali Bastet,eye posted this in the Kendrick Lamar thread,if you care to listen to touch Yeshua,since i know you know the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth&prolly(?)come from a familia of Khristians like eye do...

our fellow Gemini with one of the best verses on the duality of being a humanoid ant or s-pi-der on this plane...

Yeshua/Heru/Yashawah got us in the end,if eye may never meet you in this plane i'll see you on the mothership right...:blessed::salute::myman:

you're a diamond,settle for no less dear...

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

did you know the English language twas made upon spells,that's why the words have so many different syn(sin)o'(h)ymns...

did you listen to any of the songs dear,keep fighting the good fight madame,you're a soul jah,i admire you for fighting all the shyt you been through..no jokes or patronization:salute:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
did you know the English language twas made upon spells,that's why the words have so many different syn(sin)o'(h)ymns...

did you listen to any of the songs dear,keep fighting the good fight madame,you're a soul jah,i admire you for fighting all the shyt you been through..no jokes or patronization:salute:
i appreciate it :smile:
got lost in your wording, but i appreciate it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
here's one more madame goddess Kali Bastet,eye posted this in the Kendrick Lamar thread,if you care to listen to touch Yeshua,since i know you know the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth&prolly(?)come from a familia of Khristians like eye do...

our fellow Gemini with one of the best verses on the duality of being a humanoid ant or s-pi-der on this plane...

Yeshua/Heru/Yashawah got us in the end,if eye may never meet you in this plane i'll see you on the mothership right...:blessed::salute::myman:

you're a diamond,settle for no less dear...

I see the value in the valley, beloved. I am resurrected each morning and set my intention for the day until I return my tomb and sanctuary, my place of rest.

I am devoting myself to my studies so I can become more consistent in honoring myself. I must strengthen my manipura. It is perhaps my least stable chakra.

I seek to live my life with the zeal and enthusiasm of a child, scraped knees and all. Settling is not a part of my intentions. I wish to thrive.