The Most Overrated games In The History Vol.5: Uncharted Series

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to be kidding me. When did movies pass as games?? So lemme get this straight, you control some douchebag with a half tucked shirt posing as a Male Tomb Raider while making jokes after snapping necks and 10/10 GOTY? :wow:

Idk WHERE to start with this obviously overrated series. This game has ONE hot game in it's career and even then that game was only good because of the spectacle. Take that away and you're left with a game that's as bland as plain oatmeal.

Game basically shows you a collapsing building and then suddenly:
"Uncharted 2 is a marvel, inimitable and peerless. Laudable by it's sheer spectacle, I could sit here and watch it unfold for 10 hours straight and I'd still give it a perfect score. 10/10"-Payola Review

Drake controls like shyt, the gameplay is straightforward(Hold forward and occasionally aim to shoot something), and watch things explode around. Please, we did that 100 times in the past 5 years.

There's NOTHING innovative about Uncharted. The story isn't even original. I don't even like the story. Have you played Tomb Raider 2013? Now that's a story worth talking about. This?? Please. The only good thing is sometimes the main character can make a good joke but if that was what I was looking for I could easily tune into comedy central and watch a good skit.

The graphics aren't even all that. PS3 CELL my ass. Gears of War 3 runs circles around this game graphics wise.

Uncharted2_AmongThieves_7.jpg

Please I've played better looking games in 2006 on PC.

Want a good action game? Play RE6, Vanquish or ANYTHING. This series is at best, okay. Certainly not the 10/10s it's gotten. I suspect foul play here with reviews if anything.

UC4 looks like more of the same except with uprezzed graphics. Naughty Dog clearly left their old genius behind them after Crash 2. Since then they've been released mediocre titles with high polish that obfuscates the true negatives of their titles.

In short, Uncharted is like a new sandwich at McDonalds. The commercials look great, the package is stellar and that first bite is really good but it leaves you feeling unsatisfied afterwards with a thirst for something else(e.g. better game).