The Most Honest PAWG On Social Media

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I dated a chick who was clinically depressed and it was one of the toughest relationships I've ever had. It's nothing you can do to cheer someone up who is depressed on that level. I remember having to drive miles in the middle of the night because she was talking about committing suicide and having to talk her out of it on multiple occassions. shyt was tough. That rapper 600 Breezy went through that recently and his girl actually ended up committing suicide.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dated a chick who was clinically depressed and it was one of the toughest relationships I've ever had. It's nothing you can do to cheer someone up who is depressed on that level. I remember having to drive miles in the middle of the night because she was talking about committing suicide and talking out of it. shyt was tough. That rapper 600 Breezy went through that recently and his girl actually ended up committing suicide.

wild

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Looks like she was holding a dumpy little azz in the back of that dress.

At least she acknowledges her mental instability.

Women like her are a lot of fun as long as you’re not looking for anything serious and don’t plan on sticking around.

Her azz would be a nightmare to deal with if you had real feelings there and were trying to stick around though.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
At least in a situationship homie is getting what he wants. lol. When a woman admits she’s the problem you know she’s lost out on alot of good relationships.

Big facts.

Mental health or not it’s very rare to hear a woman so matter of factly state that she is the problem and the men were good men.

Even with her mental issues she’s self aware enough to know why her situations keep failing and the men are bushing her. Usually you’ll hear juelzing on why they can’t hold a relationship

Ironic that a chick that has mental health issues is more self aware than some of these chicks that apparently don’t but point the finger at everyone else as to why they’re single.