The most gayest thing that happen to me...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I am walking in the neighborhood of my job and there is this transportation center which is near there. I am walking and I hear this young voice say yo *** and I turn around its a youngbul from around my old way. He runs to me like what up and hand shake me up but when he grabs my hand and he does a full fledge split on ground and goes up n down on some stripper sh1t and not letting my hand go. Mine you its fukiing hundreds of people around and I am like youngbul wtf you doing, i am trying to free my hand n he got a grip so i kick the little n1gga and roll out. Mad embarrassing. Still think about it to this day

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There's absolutely no way I'm going to believe this happened.

......But I will believe, without question, that you're gay. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's a thousand degrees outside and this is on your mind?

jesus...
verdj6.gif

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I am walking in the neighborhood of my job and there is this transportation center which is near there. I am walking and I hear this young voice say yo *** and I turn around its a youngbul from around my old way. He runs to me like what up and hand shake me up but when he grabs my hand and he does a full fledge split on ground and goes up n down on some stripper sh1t and not letting my hand go. Mine you its fukiing hundreds of people around and I am like youngbul wtf you doing, i am trying to free my hand n he got a grip so i kick the little n1gga and roll out. Mad embarrassing. Still think about it to this day

:snoop:you let gay boy out muscle you? Better hope you don't go to jail :usure:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

LOL. If this shyt is even remotely true.. that faq has his pink crosshairs on u

tumblr_lvi2yxgMUF1qzjix8.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, years ago, I visited my sister's workplace in Manhattan. Some co-workers walked by so she introduced these two guys. No biggie. Blah, blah, blah, they are about to walk into the building, I say "It was nice to meet you" and shake his hand. But the dude gave me this gay handshake. It was like this loose, slithering, weak handshake. I was like, "What was thinking about?" No one has ever shaked my hand like that. But, I'm not going to go into a huge reaction so I just ignored it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

:laff: :laff:

idk why but that cracked me up for some reason

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Well, years ago, I visited my sister's workplace in Manhattan. Some co-workers walked by so she introduced these two guys. No biggie. Blah, blah, blah, they are about to walk into the building, I say "It was nice to meet you" and shake his hand. But the dude gave me this gay handshake. It was like this loose, slithering, weak handshake. I was like, "What was thinking about?" No one has ever shaked my hand like that. But, I'm not going to go into a huge reaction so I just ignored it.

Awkward shyt man.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's the new hot shyt in the skreets, doing splits while shaking dudes hands. You ain't about that life :birdman:

Youngbuls are ruthless these days man. You don't know what to expect from like who would of thought of that shyt. Like I thought youngbul was showing love no bosh. Plus I am at work I am not getting locked up over some shyt.