The Most Entertaining CONSERVATIVE "MESSAGE" i've seen in a while (YOUTUBE)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:russ:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOj59XVgjio&feature=player_detailpage#t=166s]DimeWars Com Somebody Gone Be Mad! Angry Black Woman Got Something To Say About Black Woman Who Are Single Mothers - YouTube[/ame]

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:scusthov: @ the idea that any man would want to watch a 10 minute video of a female talking. i only put up with that shyt when im tryin to get up in that thanga thang thang.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Disgusting she doesn't even know how to speak coherently
without swearing

she's no different than a rapper who cusses while delivering a profound message....

the "colorful language" is just a superficial topping on a statement of substance......

it helps get her point across to those who drawn to sensationlalisim

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's no different than a rapper who cusses while delivering a profound message....

the "colorful language" is just a superficial topping on a statement of substance......

it helps get her point across to those who drawn to sensationlalisim

and the message is what exactly????

still doesn't take away the fact that a man that doesn't want to take care of his child or be in his child's life is a fukking loser. to look down on another woman for being annoyed with a man that impregnates her and leaves her to do all the work, pushing all the responsibility on her? :ohhh: it takes two to make a baby and shame on her ass if she's willing to stand up for some hasbeen that can't man up and shytting on a woman that has a REASON to be mad. :smh:

i don't know why dudes basically dabble and fukk around, having unprotected sex, making babies and then they want to cry boo hoo when they have a baby.

what disgusts me is how men and women literally frown @ responsibility to the point where they reject their own kids and responsibility of them. there's NOTHING wrong with being a damn parent to a kid even if the kid isn't yours. it takes a lot of balls to give a fukk about somebody EVEN if it's your own dna. a lot of folks are selfish and are like "fukk this baby. he or she ain't mine. why do i have to stop living my life for this baby?" well, one day, your ass is gonna need someone to give a fukk about you when you get old and you can't do the things that you want to do anymore. that's why so many folks come out to be angry and fukked up because they grow up in a world where people literally are treating them like shyt. i swear, some folks need to realize that it's NOT all about them.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
and the message is what exactly????

still doesn't take away the fact that a man that doesn't want to take care of his child or be in his child's life is a fukking loser. to look down on another woman for being annoyed with a man that impregnates her and leaves her to do all the work, pushing all the responsibility on her? :ohhh: it takes two to make a baby and shame on her ass if she's willing to stand up for some hasbeen that can't man up and shytting on a woman that has a REASON to be mad. :smh:

i don't know why dudes basically dabble and fukk around, having unprotected sex, making babies and then they want to cry boo hoo when they have a baby.

what disgusts me is how men and women literally frown @ responsibility to the point where they reject their own kids and responsibility of them. there's NOTHING wrong with being a damn parent to a kid even if the kid isn't yours. it takes a lot of balls to give a fukk about somebody EVEN if it's your own dna. a lot of folks are selfish and are like "fukk this baby. he or she ain't mine. why do i have to stop living my life for this baby?" well, one day, your ass is gonna need someone to give a fukk about you when you get old and you can't do the things that you want to do anymore. that's why so many folks come out to be angry and fukked up because they grow up in a world where people literally are treating them like shyt. i swear, some folks need to realize that it's NOT all about them.

oh what do you know Topaz......u ain't got no kids :stopitslime:

hell u ain't even had the opportunity to create kids (u still a virgin Topaz?) :heh:

fukk outta this thread u no life having nicca:violent:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh what do you know Topaz......u ain't got no kids :stopitslime:

hell u ain't even had the opportunity to create kids (u still a virgin Topaz?) :heh:

fukk outta this thread u no life having nicca:violent:

well, i see what you did there.

since you couldn't basically make a rebuttal against what i said concerning the topic that you came up with, you had to talk about me not having any kids and even go into my sex life. :comeon:

you need to stop bashing women, dude. it's NOT healthy. i hope you're NOT one of those deadbeat daddies. if you are, you need to get involved in your child's life, workout whatever situation you have with your child's mother and stop looking for videos on youtube as an excuse to not take care of your responsibility. that shyt isn't cool. the only person that would agree with what this woman said is a deadbeat father.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Didnt watch the video but we really need to make better choices when it come to the men we give up our goods to. If he aint about nothing dont sleep with him and if u do just kno you run the risk of taking care of ur seed by yourself. Im not saying this applies to every single mother but certainly applies in a lot of cases. At least everybody on maury :snoop:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
well, i see what you did there.

since you couldn't basically make a rebuttal against what i said concerning the topic that you came up with, you had to talk about me not having any kids and even go into my sex life. :comeon:

you need to stop bashing women, dude. it's NOT healthy. i hope you're NOT one of those deadbeat daddies. if you are, you need to get involved in your child's life, workout whatever situation you have with your child's mother and stop looking for videos on youtube as an excuse to not take care of your responsibility. that shyt isn't cool. the only person that would agree with what this woman said is a deadbeat father.

Low key ur a top quality poster.

:Floyd: