The Most Demonic Thing A Woman Can Do

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
someone recently put me on to the true meaning of 'cuckolding' which is when a woman tricks a man into raising a kid not his own. can you imagine how earth-shattering it would be to find out the child you raised for god knows how long isnt your biological seed? :sadcam:

I wonder how many fathers are clueless about their wives/girlfirend scandalous ways and are raising someone elses snot bucket. to me that's the most demonic thing a woman can do..:dwillhuh:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That's not cuckolding. Lol.

*nvm, saw you put "the true meaning"

shyt is crazy.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
My most serious relationship I had was 4 years. It got to a point were we started talking kids. I told her not to be offended but I would need a DNA test to prove its mine. Of course she got offended and said she couldn't be with someone who didn't trust her. In turn I told her, if I can't protect myself how do you expect me to protect our family? She didn't have any words.

And I swear my friend is going thru this right now. Kid doesn't look like him at all.

bogey_j

Daps
My most serious relationship I had was 4 years. It got to a point were we started talking kids. I told her not to be offended but I would need a DNA test to prove its mine. Of course she got offended and said she couldn't be with someone who didn't trust her. In turn I told her, if I can't protect myself how do you expect me to protect our family? She didn't have any words.

And I swear my friend is going thru this right now. Kid doesn't look like him at all.

I would do the same shyt, but thats just the type of person I am. I need to know for sure

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
someone recently put me on to the true meaning of 'cuckolding' which is when a woman tricks a man into raising a kid not his own. can you imagine how earth-shattering it would be to find out the child you raised for god knows how long isnt your biological seed? :sadcam:

I wonder how many fathers are clueless about their wives/girlfirend scandalous ways and are raising someone elses snot bucket. to me that's the most demonic thing a woman can do..:dwillhuh:
have sex with more than one guy in their lifetime...

it just gets demonic from there...once those rules dont happen, most chicks are game for anything...no moral compass

how do you think she gets comfortable with sleeping with so many dude that she could "confuse" who the baby daddy is!

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
but Think About The Child Tho. Isnt His Or Her Well Being what'S Most Important

You Must Be A Good Man If She Rather Have You Raise The Kid The Some No Good Man.

bogey_j

Daps
but Think About The Child Tho. Isnt His Or Her Well Being what'S Most Important

You Must Be A Good Man If She Rather Have You Raise The Kid The Some No Good Man.

no, that type of trickery is selfish and demonic on her part. thats not something I can accept on any level