The Moment in time when your Mother eats a bowl full of ether...

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
We've all been there.

There comes a time in a Man or Womans' life when you have to give a freshly baked humble thyself pie to moms. When something minor takes place, and she wants to flex on your matured young adult body, and she realizes that the buck has finally stopped. Its sad, but you see your mother crumble before your eyes as she realizes the young child she birthed can no longer be controlled with physical violence.

I remember mine:

Twas a afternoon in the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and I had somewhere to be. I believe a game or practice ( :aicmon: ) , but moms had other plans that involved something along the lines of removing sauce and edible debris from dining materials using soap and a sponge.

I told her I'd do it later, when I come back. :manny:

:usure:

She was on the phone, so she decided to play HNIC to one of her buddies or my aunts. Her Flex memory kicked in, and she started howling like a banshee. I restated my position, and she decided to launch an attack.

I proceeded to get jiggy on her offense, like one of these guys in the movies when being attacked by some young piss-egg or fetus eater.
52913.gif

Every combination she threw was blocked and dodged until she tired herself out. She went...Sat at the dining table, and in a last ditch efffort (The extra F is for FAIL) she reached into the fruit bowl and tossed a garden variety, which was also met with blocks.

The look of defeat plastered her visage. We both looked at each other in silence as we welcomed in a new day, a new era. She sat there breathing hard :why:

I stood there looking towards her in triumph :jawalrus:

She had no other choice but to pardon my back, as I turned and said: I'LL DO IT WHEN I GET BACK. :youngsabo:

Share your stories.

EDIT:

I am not by any means, IF YOU'RE A NEGRO, CO-Signing the physical or verbal abuse of your mother (except if she's you know what). I do not support that in any way, nor will it be tolerated. If you don't know, its best to ask. You don't want me on your case.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
:wow:

Happened 3 months ago

After years of my mother saying "I told you so" every time I made an idiotic or childish decision, I was able to serve her up something good! My mom invested in some property with her shady ass father ( I cautioned her that she can't trust him and reminded her of the many slick things he has done in the past) My og got fukked in the end. She sent my grandfather a few thousand to invest in some property and he took the money and bounced. I still :smugfavre: every now and again to remind her that she can take advice from her daughter every once in a while.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
what do you mean, if shes u know what?

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
We've all been there.

There comes a time in a Man or Womans' life when you have to give a freshly baked humble thyself pie to moms. When something minor takes place, and she wants to flex on your matured young adult body, and she realizes that the buck has finally stopped. Its sad, but you see your mother crumble before your eyes as she realizes the young child she birthed can no longer be controlled with physical violence.

I remember mine:

Twas a afternoon in the streets of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and I had somewhere to be. I believe a game or practice ( :aicmon: ) , but moms had other plans that involved something along the lines of removing sauce and edible debris from dining materials using soap and a sponge.

She was on the phone, so she decided to play HNIC to one of her buddies or my aunts. Her Flex memory kicked in, and she started howling like a banshee. I restated my position, and she decided to launch an attack.

I proceeded to get jiggy on her offense, like one of these guys in the movies when being attacked by some young piss-egg or fetus eater.
52913.gif

Every combination she threw was blocked and dodged until she tired herself out. She went...Sat at the dining table, and in a last ditch efffort (The extra F is for FAIL) she reached into the fruit bowl and tossed a garden variety, which was also met with blocks.

The look of defeat plastered her visage. We both looked at each other in silence as we welcomed in a new day, a new era. She sat there breathing hard :why:

She had no other choice but to pardon my back, as I turned and said: I'LL DO IT WHEN I GET BACK. :youngsabo:

Share your stories.

EDIT:

I am not by any means, IF YOU'RE A NEGRO, CO-Signing the physical or verbal abuse of your mother (except if she's you know what). I do not support that in any way, nor will it be tolerated. If you don't know, its best to ask. You don't want me on your case.

:russ:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
nikkaz can't think of a better target to make a thread about than their own mother? She should have swallowed your ass and made your pops breakfast in the morning.

LOL @ This sad-ass orphan foster home growing up fakkit. :umad:

:pacspit:

"LOL", <<<<<< OK, now take that and get the stepping like pam, bytch nikka.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
nikkaz can't think of a better target to make a thread about than their own mother? She should have swallowed your ass and made your pops breakfast in the morning.

you aint getting no daps on this nikka.

ol " my moms tripping, she said i gotta be in the house before 8:30 or she gonna lock me out" ass nikka.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
We've all been there.

I remember mine:

52913.gif

Share your stories.

EDIT:

why didnt esau bless my thread?

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin-out/8599-i-dont-give-fukk-about-sticky-white-boys.html

:scusthov:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

you aint getting no daps on this nikka.

ol " my moms tripping, she said i gotta be in the house before 8:30 or she gonna lock me out" ass nikka.

Yeah, Oliver twist coming up in here like im asking yall to laugh at mothers' calamity and shyt.

GTFO....Ol' "I wish i had a moms...pastor :ld: used to breastfeed me at the orphanage :noah:" Ol' Arnold & Willis ass nikka.

:birdman: