the mom from weeds has the worst body of all time

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
in season 1 where she had on those light colored pants and it looked like her ass was on the back of her thighs :scust:

FsQSuBt.png

show is mid also. might be done with it when i finish season 2

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, one of the reasons why I just had to stop watching all together was that every man on that show acted like nancy was the baddest bytch alive with the best p*ssy in the world. That how she got out of all of her touch situations... I didn't understand it until I saw who created the show. And thats why I refuse to watch orange is the new black to this day.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree, one of the reasons why I just had to stop watching all together was that every man on that show acted like nancy was the baddest bytch alive with the best p*ssy in the world. That how she got out of all of her touch situations... I didn't understand it until I saw who created the show. And thats why I refuse to watch orange is the new black to this day.

Meek just dropped a bombshell that Nicki gotta sticky cooter and mad dudes been dropping some bomb ass chicks with bad bodies....

From Reggie Bush to Kim,
Kanye to that bald headed chick, and so on and so on.

Sometimes the most basic plain women do be having the best p*ssy in the world:whew:

Martha

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meek just dropped a bombshell that Nicki gotta sticky cooter and mad dudes been dropping some bomb ass chicks with bad bodies....

From Reggie Bush to Kim,
Kanye to that bald headed chick, and so on and so on.

Sometimes the most basic plain women do be having the best p*ssy in the world:whew:

Martha
not bad enough to where the cartel dont make you disappear over some foul shyt :mjlol:. p*ssy aint that powerful

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
not bad enough to where the cartel dont make you disappear over some foul shyt :mjlol:. p*ssy aint that powerful

p*ssy has started great wars and brought down great nations..... :mjlit:

Nicca you read about the Trojan War:lolbron:

Or atleast seen the movie Troy:russ:

Na breh..... she was bad enough to stop that..... ask that cartel jefe “how dat mouf doe” and I BET YOU he’s be like :whew::why::noah::youngsabo:Nancy had that Bambastic booty

Martha