The moe syllables in a ***** name the worse the attitutde

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Walked in Wal-Mart and this bytch stocking the shelfs where the condoms and lube is at and some bougie hoe go over and ask her in a white voice if they sell "wine refrigerators" and this ole girl suck her teeth loud enough to start a fire and tell the other one "Biitch - This aint Macys - fukk u think u talkin to"

I walked past and seen her name tag say "DeLaQuanisia"

9419622-small.jpg

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
I had to read this like 3 times to understand your English.

im sorry Branden

i walked through the shopping center known as Wal-Mart and as I began to pivot my movement towards the aisle that contains prophylatics and personal lubrication oils, the female that was stocking the shelf was breathing very heavily and just seemed distracted, when the staccato knocking of high-heels filled the air and a slight breeze of perfume revealed a lighter-skinned female who spoke with the dialect and cadence of Caucasian, inquired upon the Wal-Mart employee whether or not the store carried refridgeration devices for bottles of wine. The female employee held her tongue at the roof of her mouth and sucked in air which created a snapping noise that resembled the aural disturbance caused when lightning strikes a fertile tree branch. She then proceeded to answer the customer in a derogatory manner by using African-American ebonics to tell her that this store was not the establishment known as Macys and that she should have realized that before she opened her mouth. i walked down the aisle and glanced at her name tag and it stated "DeLaQuanisia"

wenn%2527s+on+blanket.jpg

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
im sorry Branden

i walked through the shopping center known as Wal-Mart and as I began to pivot my movement towards the aisle that contains prophylatics and personal lubrication oils, the female that was stocking the shelf was breathing very heavily and just seemed distracted, when the staccato knocking of high-heels filled the air and a slight breeze of perfume revealed a lighter-skinned female who spoke with the dialect and cadence of Caucasian, inquired upon the Wal-Mart employee whether or not the store carried refridgeration devices for bottles of wine. The female employee held her tongue at the roof of her mouth and sucked in air which created a snapping noise that resembled the aural disturbance caused when lightning strikes a fertile tree branch. She then proceeded to answer the customer in a derogatory manner by using African-American ebonics to tell her that this store was not the establishment known as Macys and that she should have realized that before she opened her mouth. i walked down the aisle and glanced at her name tag and it stated "DeLaQuanisia"

::ld: that's one hell of a run on sentence