The Mistake on the Lake, Sh1t Can We Go 8-8!!! Official 2012 Cleveland Browns Thread

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We just drafted the oldest player in NFL draft history as our QB tho... :deadrose:

We did manage to get Trent :manny:

Don't have 1/4 of a playmaker at receiver :what:

Joe Thomas still anchoring that line tho :win:

Our defense is uhhhh :lolbron:

Division with the steelers and ravens :to:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
We in this thang

First good draft in while, Could have been a A+ if they would have chose Ashlon Jeffery in the 2nd round but we ain't trippin

Fukk it, go get Plaxico :ooh:

gotta get a veteran wideout though

Defense is soild.

We getting one against the Ravens this year :win:

Who gonna start at QB though :manny:

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I think we will be much improved this year with the offensive acqusitions, but our schedule is brutal. I think at best we win 7 games, but 5 or 6 is more realistic.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I feel bad for Cleveland. Ya'll actually have a good fan base but all of the sport teams in Cleveland have a horrible owners and GM's. If I was the Browns, I would've traded Joshua Cribbs for at least 3 picks.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for Cleveland. Ya'll actually have a good fan base but all of the sport teams in Cleveland have a horrible owners and GM's. If I was the Browns, I would've traded Joshua Cribbs for at least 3 picks.

Yeah our fan base is die hards but I'm starting to believe that players just don't want to play in cleveland. Phil Savage was pretty good and he brought in some good players but they didn't want to play.

Cribbs :huhldup: I doubt if we could get a 4th rounder for home boi

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
True Browns fans are hard to find. :to: This is beautiful brehs

Wild Card or bust fellas..

We still need some pass catchers tho.

Who gonna start tho?

Weeden or McCoy

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jim Brown sure talks a lot of shyt.

NFL Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown stirred up controversy before this year's NFL Draft by declaring that former University of Alabama running back Trent Richardson was "ordinary".

Richardson was selected in the first round by Brown's former team the Cleveland Browns, and the NFL legend has chimed in once again with criticism for the former Heisman candidate.

"I think the kid is a good working back, and if you've got everything else around him he can play his role," Brown said of Richardson in an interview with WKNR radio in Cleveland. "But when it comes to outstanding, I don't see anything outstanding about him. It's not said in a cruel manner. He's very efficient, and that's what you want."

"I'm not trying to be mean. There are certain people you look at and there's something special about them. I don't see it."

Brown acknowledged Richardson's impressive strength during the interview but said that strength does not matter as much as speed and quickness in the NFL.

"But you're not going to make it with strength and ordinary speed and quickness," Brown said. "I don't think it's even an issue. When you deal with Richardson, he comes out of that Alabama mold. He'll work hard for you, and he's kind of an all-around back. But if you look at Cleveland, I would have gotten me a couple of receivers."

More criticism for Trent Richardson from NFL legend Jim Brown | al.com

Someone need to smack the kufi off this old buzzards head.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:to: dracting weeden. In a few years we'll have to draft another qb in the first round cause weeden will be retiring in a few years:old: we should have went with a wr or got help on the o-line.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I am looking forward to the season. I think the pickups we made on offense are going to spark the offense and finally make the games watchable. But we might be a year away from making noise in the division. Obviously alot rests on how well Weeden does.

What do you guys expect from Weeden???

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
What's the progress on Greg Little, dude had a decent rookie season.

Is he ready to take that next step?

I look forward to winning up north and down here in Cincy against yall :shaq:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
What's the progress on Greg Little, dude had a decent rookie season.

Is he ready to take that next step?

I look forward to winning up north and down here in Cincy against yall :shaq:

If senior weeden gets little the ball he could have an 800 to 1000 yard year. Thats megatron numbers for us.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got my Trent Richardson browns away jersey :dj2:

B!tch is fresh to death.Ima rock nikkas this fall.