The medium PS5 edition, go cop that real gamers!!!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
"And by 2030"

full

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Game is cool for what it is but I wouldn't pay $50 for it, y'all better off streaming it through the web browser for $15 and beating it within a weekend:manny:

They got 6 first party games coming by the end of the year with the first one coming at the end of this month tho:patrice:
It's the 7 month of 2021 and 9 since the series X was released. And the first first party game is coming out now?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's the 7 month of 2021 and 9 since the series X was released. And the first first party game is coming out now?
By November Xbox will have more first party releases than PS5, and most of the ps5 releases are PS4 games that they charged you $70 for :laff:
Get that Ghost of Tsushima directors cut bruh bruh and call it a win....
A port of a 2020 game at that
I know, and they wanna charge you $70 for it too :damn:
People still read Courtdog posts :huh:?
Imagine entering a thread to write that you didn't read. I wouldn't trust a nikka that does shyt like that. Probably the type of nikka to shyt on himself, just a weirdo type, maybe you into having ladies shyt on you? I'm just getting this vibe that you're likely to have dingle berries and landing strips in your looms, ol special Ed short bus type so just off that fact alone there's a higher likelyhood that you might smell like boiled pigsfeet when you sweat :francis: