JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My nikka hitting 'em with the :mindblown:

There's either a language barrier or homie trolling :umad:

Either way he just having fun up there :jawalrus:

Why is the defense trying discredit the autopsy?
What are they getting at? :ohhh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
he taking that shyt personal. i feel him on that, a true craftsman doesnt like his work questioned like that

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
It looks like The Medical Examiner got a little cheat sheet (possible questions). with him on stand. He tried to hide from the defense but the judge is taking a look at.

oh yea i saw all that. i thought something else happened with them to mess up the case.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
so hes saying hes not dead?

nah Trayvon is legitimently dead.

that's why I don't understand why the defense is trying to discredit an autopsy. It ain't like the defense attorney is going be like...

:ufdup:" Your honor... I call to the stand... Trayvon martin."

And bust the case wide open.

The only certain fact that both sides can agree on is that Trayvon was fatally shot.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
lol nikkas out here who have no medical knowledge are actually able to discredit a medical examiner that has went to school several years for this shyt.

:pachaha:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
nah Trayvon is legitimently dead.

that's why I don't understand why the defense is trying to discredit an autopsy. It ain't like the defense attorney is going be like...

:ufdup:" Your honor... I call to the stand... Trayvon martin."

And bust the case wide open.

The only certain fact that both sides can agree on is that Trayvon was fatally shot.

lol nikkas out here who have no medical knowledge are actually able to discredit a medical examiner that has went to school several years for this shyt.

:pachaha:

The Defense is not trying to discredit the autopsy results but they are trying to get parts of the expert testimony thrown out.

The Defense is trying to get the autopsy testimony (whether Trayvon suffered in his last minutes or how long did he live until he finally died) thrown out because they probably feel that whether or not Trayvon suffered is irrelevant to the ultimate question of whether or not George Zimmerman was in reasonable fear for his life during his encounter with Trayvon. ( If yes, it would legally excuse Zimmerman's use of deadly force against Trayvon) (No one is disputing whether or not Zimmerman killed Trayvon)

It is also highly prejudical to Zimmerman's defense for a medical expert to guess whether or not Trayvon suffered in pain from his wounds.

(Also Know that Expert Witnesses are paid for their services and testimony by the respective parties and they usually testify in favor of the Party that paid them)

However the prosecution is allowed to present the case as they want as long as it is not prejudicial to the defense. The medical expert saying that Trayvon suffered from pain in his last moments is likely prejudicial and irrelevant.

Having his mother claim that she heard in the 911 tape, her boy suffering in agony in the last minutes of his life may not be prejudicial. It is a prejudicial distinction between a medical expert saying it and a non expert saying it (Trayvon's mother and brother).

The prosecution can ask however how long it took for Trayvon to die and let the jury fill in the blanks and that may be irrelevant but likely not prejudicial.

Anyways it is all up to the Judge's discretion on what testimony would be allowed.