The Master Proudly Presents the First Annual Arcadium Bumvies Nomination

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Sponsored by the good folks at Sony of course :wow::ehh::ohhh::blessed:

Its time to recognize the arcadiums most excellent bad things....the Bumvies.

This thread was inspired by the Coliseum and also by @MeachTheMonster latest WOAT thread about Ryse being on par with Uncharted, what a consistent fool.

Please Xbots, PlayGawdly's, Stink-U's and casuals please feel free to nominate others as The Master cant get everything.

WOAT THREAD

I cant think of a worse title or thread then the ryse/uncharted comparison, terrible.

WOAT Poster

Meach or smooth3d. Overall terrible and despicable posting that has single-handledy ruined most of 2013 if it werent for the ps4 release. I remember Meach said Ram doesnt matter in a system...Smooth3d ....has no stand out posts as each and every one are bad in my honest opinion. HipHoplives is terrible as well, his courtdog try hard posting style is really pathetic. Really unfunny and uninspired much like SNL.

GOAT Troll

Courtdog....any objections??

WOAT TRoll

@itsyoung!! i think thats him, flooding the cadium with useless pc threads that nobody cares about.Pc will never be the master race simply because ur base has no power:umad:, I mean..... the software sales numbers will prove it, and when that SteamBox comes out aint nobody gonna be lining up for that either. Face it fam all u got is graphics, we be winning this race since Genesis And Super Nintendo. We the Master Race .

WOAT Blockbuster Release

Man of steel, what a stinker. Even Nolan couldn't stop Snynder's terrible directing. Honorable mention to Grown Ups 2 and Jobs.

WOAT Game

Even worse than nba live is an Xbox One exclusive title they may be the worst game not only this year but of all time, no not Ryse, but the kinect title Fighter Within. Everyone who is anyone that has played it confirms it as being a waste of money and time. Seconded to this is sadly a title on the playstation. Sony never has any bad exclusives but KNACK is WACK. It is VectorMan meets Mario but its just not very fun friends.

Most Disappointing Game

With the release of photo realistic graphics and next gen social features(GawdClub or Driveclub if you want to be technical), also with the last gen features trumping it in every way possible(Gran Turismo), sadly this belongs to Forza 5.

The Xbots biggest feature they go nuts over is something called drivatar, powered by an imaginary cloud.
This feature allows the cpu cars to race like real human drivers, which is stupid, as it needs to have online data from the cloud...

WHY THE FUKK NOT JUST PLAY AGAINST REAL HUMAN PLAYERS IF YOU ARE ALREADY ONLINE AND WANT HUMAN INTERACTION? IS IT BECAUSE YOU CANT COMPETE AND NOW FEEL HONORED WHEN YOU COME IN FIRST?

This coupled with the obvious unimpressive graphics leave much to be desired.:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Feel free to add more topics but I believe i covered it all ......nominees are all always welcome

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
WOAT THREAD

I nominate all of Courtdog's threads as one big convoluted tumor of trolling.

WOAT Poster

After the Ryse thread I definitely have to say Meach.

GOAT Troll +WOAT TRoll

To me they're the same thing, and Courtdog takes the cake.

WOAT Blockbuster Release

A tie between The Wolverine, A Good Day To Die Hard and After Earf.

WOAT Game

I can't say I've played a bad game this year, so I'll just say Knack for being the flabbiest and sickiest of all 'big' next gen exclusives.

Most Disappointing Game

GTA V: Online. The awful start of crashing servers, character deletion, save deletion, bugs and whatnot killed any interest I had for it. The fact they decided to release the online component later to prepare extra for server loads and somehow still fukking it up worse than SimCity is just unacceptable. That games like Watch Dogs, Drive Club and others got pushed back because the developers knew those games would go down the same way (and not have the brand strength to survive the negative publicity) is the only good thing to come out of that fiasco.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Master said:
@itsyoung!! i think thats him, flooding the cadium with useless pc threads that nobody cares about.Pc will never be the master race simply because ur base has no power:umad:, I mean..... the software sales numbers will prove it, and when that SteamBox comes out aint nobody gonna be lining up for that either. Face it fam all u got is graphics, we be winning this race since Genesis And Super Nintendo. We the Master Race .

nobody cares about.Pc will never be the master race simply because ur base has no power

We the Master Race .

83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
WOAT THREAD

Meach's terrible Ryse/Uncharted comparison thread hands down.

WOAT Poster
Meach again.

GOAT Troll
2i6mv8.jpg

WOAT TRoll
Meach

WOAT Blockbuster Release

RIPD (the irony of the title)
WOAT Game

Fighter Within - Xbots act like this shyt don't exist even after some of them were hyping this garbage.
Most Disappointing Game

NBA Live - them nikkaz had 2 years and this garbage is the best they came up with?