The Making of Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

This was fukking awesome. Thank you for finding and sharing this

Sonic 2 was the first console game i ever played, my parents got me that with the sega genesis for Christmas back when it dropped, i was like 5-6 years old. I mastered that game and never got tired of it, regular play throughs and cheat codes. My folks actually bought me Sonic and Knuckles like a couple years later and i actually beat that first before going back and renting sonic 3 from blockbuster once i kept on hearing about this "sonic and knuckles technology" :wow:

Sonic 3 + Sonic and Knuckles was my GOAT gaming experience as a young blood. Sonic was my GOAT character. Pains me what has become of him, but i'll always have fond memories of Sonic 2, 3, and S&K. The video you found finally brings context and closure to just what the hell was going on back then; i never understood but i just rolled with it lol

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 22:45 what sonic game is that, because I don't remember robotic doing that sonic 1,2,3?

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will check this out. Repped

Sonic 3 and knuckles is the GOAT Sonic game :noah:

I’ve played the hell out of it

So many memories. The music was so good. Hit after hit:mj:

I bought it so many times too :mjlol:

On original Genesis
Three times on PC (I had the cd that came with a Garfield game :mjlol:)
Sonic mega collection
Sonic mega collection plus
Xbox live arcade
Sonic’s ultimate Sega collection

And I’ll probably buy it again if it came out for mobile and the switch :yeshrug:

At 22:45 what sonic game is that, because I don't remember robotic doing that sonic 1,2,3?
Sonic CD

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Remember when Jack In The Box released Sega games for PC in the mid 90s:blessed:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame that copyright issues keep this game from being rereleased

Being able to pop the Sonic 2 and 3 (even the bonus level cheat for 1) carts into the S&K cart was the illest shyt back then :ahh:

llt23

All Star
Daps
It's a shame that copyright issues keep this game from being rereleased

Being able to pop the Sonic 2 and 3 (even the bonus level cheat for 1) carts into the S&K cart was the illest shyt back then :ahh:

Is it though??? You can buy Sonic n Knuckles +3 on steam right now.

For me I love S3 and Knuckles but 2 will always be my favorite, and I might also prefer 1. Could just be that I played those first but I have better memories with those.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it though??? You can buy Sonic n Knuckles +3 on steam right now.

For me I love S3 and Knuckles but 2 will always be my favorite, and I might also prefer 1. Could just be that I played those first but I have better memories with those.
Oh word it's on Steam? That's dope then

They left 3, S&K and S3&K off the recent Genesis collections which sucked

llt23

All Star
Daps
Oh word it's on Steam? That's dope then

They left 3, S&K and S3&K off the recent Genesis collections which sucked

Maybe its a more recent issue. The steam release was early 2011. I also remember having all the Sonics on the xbox360 genesis collection.