Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
This blonde lady is mad annoying. She's the Karen archetype. And she's been in like 4 shows I've watched recently.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show was great. Glad it is getting a second season.

IF you ever go on vacation, you will spot white families like on this show.

When I went to Italy, I could spot the Americans because they were bigger(:flabbynsick:) and taller and because the men always had the :beli:face on. You would think they would be happy because they are on vacation.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
:ld: Show

The Dunder Mifflin looking guy was a douche bag.

Both College coeds were annoying. How do you leave your son in Hawaii:rudy:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I was right this show really changes after episode 3. Just finished ep 4. HBO might have another one :wow:

Tanya thinking that cac was with BLM, finding out he isn't then still wanting him to smash :mjlol:

Ol boy comparing having sex with his wife to a fear factor food challenge then revealing he got some p*ssy on the side anyway and had to pay her off kobe style with them bracelets :mjlol:

The Hawaiian guy being on some slime shyt got me rolling. nikka tells all the female tourists the same story so he can smash. Low key that job must be one of the goat occupations to get no strings attached puss :russ:

The hotel manager diving into more fukkery both figuratively and literally:dame:

Everyone sitting on Rachel's career :mjlol: bytch ready to snap and choke someone :picard:

Every time I start to feel bad for her I remember, out of all the men she could've chose she chose him. She knew what he was and still married him :dead:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I was right this show really changes after episode 3. Just finished ep 4. HBO might have another one :wow:

Tanya thinking that cac was with BLM, finding out he isn't then still wanting him to smash :mjlol:

Ol boy comparing having sex with his wife to a fear factor food challenge then revealing he got some p*ssy on the side anyway and had to pay her off kobe style with them bracelets :mjlol:

The Hawaiian guy being on some slime shyt got me rolling. nikka tells all the female tourists the same story so he can smash. Low key that job must be one of the goat occupations to get no strings attached puss :russ:

The hotel manager diving into more fukkery both figuratively and literally:dame:

Everyone sitting on Rachel's career :mjlol: bytch ready to snap and choke someone :picard:

Every time I start to feel bad for her I remember, out of all the men she could've chose she chose him. She knew what he was and still married him :dead:
Armond was really with the shyts…
:wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So.. succession?
succession is about the power struggle for a family-owned media conglomerate. of course the rich people behave badly in it, but this show had no central plot - just shytty rich people all on vacation while an absurd hotel manager binges drugs...quick entertainment, sure, central plot, nah