The longtime evil Jar Jar Binks theories are finally confirmed

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
When you start letting fan fiction and pandering change the course of your franchise, it’s time to stop and come up with something else.

Next they’ll be taking requests. Not a good look at all.

:snoop:

Making Harry Potter a Jedi would be better than the stuff they been putting out the last few years other than Baby Yoda.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
When you start letting fan fiction and pandering change the course of your franchise, it’s time to stop and come up with something else.

Usually I'm with you but Jar Jar being a Sith does actually make sense in a weird way.

I refuse to believe someone just made it up and everyone ran with it. shyt is just too much of a coincidence lol.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Usually I'm with you but Jar Jar being a Sith does actually make sense in a weird way.

I refuse to believe someone just made it up and everyone ran with it. shyt is just too much of a coincidence lol.

When did the Sith read the 48 Laws of Power and start playing fools to catch fools? If there are other canonical examples of that, my bad, but if there aren’t, he was just a convenient idiot and comic relief who is now being retconned because interest is low for the IP and fan service is all they have left.

Trash direction. I don’t care if Filoni wrote it himself.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

You don't even know what you're mad at :heh:

Wait until you find out about Jedi Bob

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh got death threats over the c00nery that was Jar Jar and talked about how he was considering suicide now 1 Disney Star Wars show cameo later and he’s ready to revisit the character :leon::pacspit:
Money can make all the difference
072f8dfddd276ede5e9e39ce5c62f450.gif