Daps
anigif_enhanced-17730-1432063335-36.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

If god made a better way to cook meat, he kept it for himself

:wow:
Fk you man :mjcry:

I made a ton of food today out of boredom. I have 7 different meals in the fridge but now I want steak and mushrooms. :mjcry:

I'm going out tomorrow to pick up steak, it's almost bulk season anyways :mjcry:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I fukking knew it. Charlemagne reads these hip-hop forums. Get a lot of content from here and another board just like all the cacplex writers. I remember it was a thread on here and Charles had tweeted out dudes talking points verbatim. It's like a handful of entertainers, media personalities, and athletes that I suspect of lurking here. Not even that big of a deal just think it's interesting. I know on that cac board KTT they have a few different producers, and rappers that post there. Remember Mike Dean off the top being one of them.

full
I see you though Leonard

200.gif

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Desus & Mero too

buddy ass mentioned the stuff about the Nigerian eating chicken from a white bytch plate

I fukking knew it. Charlemagne reads these hip-hop forums. Get a lot of content from here and another board just like all the cacplex writers. I remember it was a thread on here and Charles had tweeted out dudes talking points verbatim. It's like a handful of entertainers, media personalities, and athletes that I suspect of lurking here. Not even that big of a deal just think it's interesting. I know on that cac board KTT they have a few different producers, and rappers that post there. Remember Mike Dean off the top being one of them.

full
I see you though Leonard

200.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Me: Sorry mama but I think imma have to miss this one, haven't acquired enough vacation time to make this trip.

Mom: Just tell them its a family emergency, ill sign something if I have to.

Me: :comeon:

A week long trip in Vegas ain't no damn emergency...and you too busy on facebook, one pic of me and its over

:dame: