The legendary CML(coli madden league) has a few openings. Wanted to come to my coli bros first before finding someone outside. Who wants in?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’m the commish of Cml currently. We in it thru discord.

We are in the offs of season 1. Probably looking for about 3 teams. Saints, panthers, Seahawks.

We play a fixed schedule with simple rules.

We advance to next week every 2 days. So if you can play one game in 2 days this isn’t the league for you.

We require decent communication skills to coordinate a time with you opponent. All can be handled thru discord.

Away team streams games

All your coli favorites like shugg Ross, yoge the bear, don are still in and it’s competitive as ever.

Ncaa is returning next year. If you haven’t played a football game in years this might be the best time to return and knock off the rust.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I’m the commish of Cml currently. We in it thru discord.

We are in the offs of season 1. Probably looking for about 3 teams. Saints, panthers, Seahawks.

We play a fixed schedule with simple rules.

We advance to next week every 2 days. So if you can play one game in 2 days this isn’t the league for you.

We require decent communication skills to coordinate a time with you opponent. All can be handled thru discord.

Away team streams games

All your coli favorites like shugg Ross, yoge the bear, don are still in and it’s competitive as ever.

Ncaa is returning next year. If you haven’t played a football game in years this might be the best time to return and knock off the rust.
Can you repost the link to the CML Discord server?

@South Paw