The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Third Trailer (April 13, 2023 at 10AM EDT)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely amazing, looks like it might be the most "story based" zelda yet. Among....everything else.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely amazing, looks like it might be the most "story based" zelda yet. Among....everything else.
Looks like the same shyt with first game's trailer. Looked like it had heavy story elements and all that, game comes out and boom it's basically Fallout Zelda with worse graphics. I'll see for myself if it really is all that when it drops.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the same shyt with first game's trailer. Looked like it had heavy story elements and all that, game comes out and boom it's basically Fallout Zelda with worse graphics.
If so that's fine, getting more story mixed in would just be something that hasn't been done with mainline Zelda games.

In 3 mins of trailer gameplay I already see a crazy amount of different things to do and explore.

Game is going to be amazing, the only thing that can mess it up is the performance being absolutely poo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If so that's fine, getting more story mixed in would just be something that hasn't been done with mainline Zelda games.

In 3 mins of trailer gameplay I already see a crazy amount of different things to do and explore.

Game is going to be amazing, the only thing that can mess it up is the performance being absolutely poo.
Hopefully this works day 1 on Yuzu because I'll just pirate it and play there and keep my copy sealed. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Zelda on the Decima Engine would be fukkin insane.

Nintendo geting away with murda as usual.

Don't hate the playa, and they not hatin' the game :dead: