The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i gotta do mothers day stuff. i havent played since 4am

i haven't done any story temple dungeons yet. i will do the sky one first though I need that horizontal gale.

4am i was at the forgotten temple.

you know what zelda team did to this game? they hid the most random treasure chest and gear in the most random ass fu king areas. im finding shyt randomly cause im a korok hunter. and im discovering shyt like who the hell gonna know to climb that shyt to find this shyt?

your magic and your gear and your tips and tricks won't help you. you physically have to climb up nikkas.

Yo the platforming elements in this game are going HARD in the sky islands. especially the ones that look like they have nothing to do with each other. at first I thought mario oddysey but no this is SONIC THE fukkING HEDGEHOG!! they took that nikkas grinding and SPRING BOXES!!! Yes there are spring boxes up there just like Sonic! if you think your stuck, you're not you just don't know what to look for.

if your a Sonic fan you're in the right place doggy

Only difference is some of the spring boxes you have to hit in order to spring it, so it's like Mario Odyssey in some cases like when you gotta throw cappy at something to start it.

I personally assumed I would spend more time underground but I've been having too much fun in the sky and I've not used recall ONCE. i use the towers to go to sky islands.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just my opinion, but folks knocking a point of this game (on a /10 scale) because the fighting mechanics aren't deep on a surface level are akin to Clark Kent saying the Chronic isn't a classic because he didn't like RBX's parts on it lol. It's not a fighting game, though it can get as involved as your imagination can take you.
Depends on what you're here for and what you like in gaming. Tho I wouldn't ever have come here expecting some series action game level of melee combat here, with how some folks hype shyt up tho, you could be mislead to disappointment if you follow some folks hype. Game is dope as ever as a open world/sandbox, exploration/puzzle game tho. That said, I'd still say that folks could have reason to want a bit more out of some of the basics of combat mechanics, especially considering it's a sequel and they left those parts completely unchanged, as if it was perfect or something the last time out (which it obviously wasn't since there was a lot of complaints about the weapon degradation system and combat in the first game). And if you came in with that expectation that it was fixed and see that it isn't, well, that could be worth deduction in your person opinion. Same could be said about the dungeon aspects (or the performance), which some reviewers did still say that while it's better here, it's still not quite where they'd like it to be.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the enemies in this game hit hard as fukk. These regular ass boboklins take like 4 hearts off me. I gotta get better armor
4-Jesu-006.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
took down that annoying ass bird at the tower with a keese eye on my arrow, hit em with the one hitter quitter to drop the tower part.

all my horses from Breath of the Wild transferred too:mj:

Yeah, i was mad confused when i went to the stable and saw all my old horses lol