The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yea first thing i did was change buttons in ryujinx after my first play session lol. The default scheme just feels so ick :scusthov:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Well you get the SSS ranking. As in Sentiment Still Stands.
Breh yes its obvious they wanted me to use the abilities to fuse together the hooks with the block so I could get across...but you're forgetting the beautiful part about this game is there's no wrong way to tackle a puzzle/obstacle...only your imagination is in your way brother...ya feel me ?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The combat in this joint is DRY AS fukk

I do like the exploration aspect though :ehh: its unfortunate this is so hyped cuz in the back of my head I keep waiting for that "best game ever" hook to set in but its like 8.0-5/10 so far for me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh yes its obvious they wanted me to use the abilities to fuse together the hooks with the block so I could get across...but you're forgetting the beautiful part about this game is there's no wrong way to tackle a puzzle/obstacle...only your imagination is in your way brother...ya feel me ?

Maybe...but what I do feel is that THAT way is wrong.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The combat in this joint is DRY AS fukk

I do like the exploration aspect though :ehh: its unfortunate this is so hyped cuz in the back of my head I keep waiting for that "best game ever" hook to set in but its like 8.0-5/10 so far for me
Yeah, I was hoping they'd add a bit more to that specific part, but I'm pretty sure from what I've played so far and reviews, there isn't and that it's moreso about what you can do with your abilities and shyt to "makeshift" more of your own abilities.:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was hoping they'd add a bit more to that specific part, but I'm pretty sure from what I've played so far and reviews, there isn't and that it's moreso about what you can do with your abilities and shyt to "makeshift" more of your own abilities.:manny:

I mean its fun as a puzzle game but if I have to go completely out of my way to make the combat compelling, the shyt is ass. I'm sure you can do some crazy convoluted nonsense to make the combat interesting but if I can just swing my sword instead I'm def doing that :dead:

I don't need to do be DMC or anything but atm this plays out like some shyt from the olden days fighting wise so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean its fun as a puzzle game but if I have to go completely out of my way to make the combat compelling, the shyt is ass. I'm sure you can do some crazy convoluted nonsense to make the combat interesting but if I can just swing my sword instead I'm def doing that :dead:

I don't need to do be DMC or anything but atm this plays out like some shyt from the olden days fighting wise so far.
@Dre Space Age about to come in here and drop 20 videos of deep dives into fighting a Zonai Lynel while suspended in mid air with your controller unplugged in Hyrule.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Dre Space Age about to come in here and drop 20 videos of deep dives into fighting a lynel while suspended in mid air with your controller unplugged.
Replete with no less than 25 submenu presses to really showcase how awe-inspiring, Top Flight combat mechanics are. Cuz when you have generation defining combat, you have to stop the game 50 times to show it off in user-created slow mo mode.:myman::banderas:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Replete with no less than 25 submenu presses to really showcase how awe-inspiring, Top Flight combat mechanics are. Cuz when you have generation defining combat, you have to stop the game 50 times to show it off in user-created slow mo mode.:myman::banderas:

botw combat doe>>>>

but on the real I like the game its just not perfect, which I was expecting with the glowing reviews :mjpls:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Right. I want a lil more in that dept. I get that adding an item can turn your weapon into another faux weapon with raised/differeng attributes, but I'd like either a few more actual weapon types or a few more types of attacks for the 3-4 weapon types the game has.

Also, the weapon break system hasn't been really improved on too much either, even with the fuse ability. I mean, there's always another findable weapons to get by, but there's no incentive to favor any weapon really when it's going to be gone in a few strikes regardless.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right. I want a lil more in that dept. I get that adding an item can turn your weapon into another faux weapon with raised/differeng attributes, but I'd like either a few more actual weapon types or a few more types of attacks for the 3-4 weapon types the game has.

Also, the weapon break system hasn't been really improved on too much either, even with the fuse ability. I mean, there's always another findable weapons to get by, but there's no incentive to favor any weapon really when it's going to be gone in a few strikes regardless.

The breakable weapons ahit is such nasty work I hate it. Im sure its some cope ass explanation for it but Im not a fan.

Could have just had us find diff weapon types during the game that were permanent and upgrade them or something.

Im posed to feel like a badass beating nikkas weith sticks and shyt :dahell: