The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't want to make excuses for people and I don't remember this being the case for the last game but these controls do not feel intuitive to me

Yeah, this shyt definitely takes some time getting used to.

I have to really sit and think a few seconds before attempting to jump from one platform to another.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely doing things the hard way.

Using parts of my brain I ain't used in years :smh:

Sitting there looking at the screen " :martin: I need to get over there. I ain't got the stamina to swim, probably take me 20 mins to walk, get distracted, fight enemies, pillage. I could mold these tress together and walk across like a bridge, oh shyt...I can make a raft.... Aight I'll make a raft. Hopefully the wind pushes me in the right direction."

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to make excuses for people and I don't remember this being the case for the last game but these controls do not feel intuitive to me

I mean I'm watching a play through and the person is getting whooped by a blue bokoblin. I know the game is new, but at the same time you can't call something a walkthrough and then proceed to get bodied multiple times :heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm definitely doing things the hard way.

Using parts of my brain I ain't used in years :smh:

Sitting there looking at the screen " :martin: I need to get over there. I ain't got the stamina to swim, probably take me 20 mins to walk, get distracted, fight enemies, pillage. I could mold these tress together and walk across like a bridge, oh shyt...I can make a raft.... Aight I'll make a raft. Hopefully the wind pushes me in the right direction."
The wind? Use your motor fans, fool

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought this from Target and got a fanny pack with it. Cool I guess. I never finished Breath of the Wild and kind of wanted to wait on this but excitement overcame me and I copped anyway.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The wind? Use your motor fans, fool
I'm not using the boats with the fan and battery, I'm combining 2-3 tree trunks and the sail. I did encounter the motor fan up by the winter place, but other than that I'm walking around trying to get the shrines that rauru was telling me about. I only have 2 powerup, the hand thing and I just got fuse, that's where ive stopped.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You gotta give it up to Nintendo they will have like 50 different pieces of merch for every different store they sell their games. they randomly gave me a BOTW switch carrying case when i got my switch

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not using the boats with the fan and battery, I'm combining 2-3 tree trunks and the sail. I did encounter the motor fan up by the winter place, but other than that I'm walking around trying to get the shrines that rauru was telling me about. I only have 2 powerup, the hand thing and I just got fuse, that's where ive stopped.
Same, but I've acquired many fans.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pulling out my Switch OLED from the back of the shelf to play this game
dust-blowing-pili.gif

Gotta charge my Pro Controller too:snoop:shoulda done this last night.
Had to do the same :pachaha: