The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This guy's Timeline theory is the same as mine but with better explanations. For example, there are only two Zelda games where Zelda is the Sage of Time, Ocarina and TOTK. She opens up 3 timelines in OoT then closes it in the past of TOTK.

He also explained the three timelines represent each aspect of the TriForce, Ganon wins aka Downfall Timeline (Triforce of Power) Child Link warns Zelda (Triforce of Wisdom) and Adult Link (Triforce of Power).

Edit: Nvm this nikka went off the rails at the end of the video. Just stop watching at the Sage of Time part.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This guy's Timeline theory is the same as mine but with better explanations. For example, there are only two Zelda games where Zelda is the Sage of Time, Ocarina and TOTK. She opens up 3 timelines in OoT then closes it in the past of TOTK.

He also explained the three timelines represent each aspect of the TriForce, Ganon wins aka Downfall Timeline (Triforce of Power) Child Link warns Zelda (Triforce of Wisdom) and Adult Link (Triforce of Power).

Is this zelda timeline shyt real or is it just eastereggs people are trying their hardest to tie together? It just doesn’t really make sense to me unless each timeline is 1000’s of years separated like Nier and at that point it doesn’t even matter.

The fact that theres no triforce is BoTW/ToTK makes it even harder to believe

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Is this zelda timeline shyt real or is it just eastereggs people are trying their hardest to tie together? It just doesn’t really make sense to me unless each timeline is 1000’s of years separated like Nier and at that point it doesn’t even matter.

The fact that theres no triforce is BoTW/ToTK makes it even harder to believe
that video guy went off the rails near the middle of the video. so don't bother watching the whole vid.

The Timeline is real. Nintendo officially posted it in several artbooks. They posted a diagram of where the games fit on the timeline.

main-qimg-9d7fe65c6c79084a6f4ac581f93d7476-lq

However, BOTW and TOTK are at the very end of the Timeline.

The Triforce is still in the new Zeldas they just aren't using it as a MacGuffin.

In 2016, Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma referred to the Triforce in an interview to justify the reason for not creating a female Link character: "You know there's the idea of the Triforce in the Zelda games we make... The Triforce is made up of Princess Zelda, Ganon and Link. Princess Zelda is obviously female. If we made Link a female we thought that would mess with the balance of the Triforce. That's why we decided not to do it"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that video guy went off the rails near the middle of the video. so don't bother watching the whole vid.

The Timeline is real. Nintendo officially posted it in several artbooks. They posted a diagram of where the games fit on the timeline.

main-qimg-9d7fe65c6c79084a6f4ac581f93d7476-lq

However, BOTW and TOTK are at the very end of the Timeline.

The Triforce is still in the new Zeldas they just aren't using it as a MacGuffin.

In 2016, Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma referred to the Triforce in an interview to justify the reason for not creating a female Link character: "You know there's the idea of the Triforce in the Zelda games we make... The Triforce is made up of Princess Zelda, Ganon and Link. Princess Zelda is obviously female. If we made Link a female we thought that would mess with the balance of the Triforce. That's why we decided not to do it"

Lol they could easily just make Zelda playable

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amibo cards off ebay/amazon is where it's at. $25 for the whole set. Costumes, food/items, weapons, epona......a cat at work let me borrow his, I scanned them 3 days in a row and was sold.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The amibo cards off ebay/amazon is where it's at. $25 for the whole set. Costumes, food/items, weapons, epona......a cat at work let me borrow his, I scanned them 3 days in a row and was sold.
you can make them fyi

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lol they could easily just make Zelda playable
it does sound like Juelzing just like why ain't nikkas in Final Fantasy but I'm not a feminist or an ally so oh well.
Shrine had me stumped so I had to put the sk8 in DaSk8D00D real quick :mjgrin:

lmao i octoballooned that shyt