The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, you have to look for them in this game, they aren’t near populated areas

Yeah, I was't specifically looking for them. I just fight whatever I run into typically. So if I run up on one, he can catch the fade real quick.

Zelda-Tears-of-the-kingdom-lynel-location-map-72b8150.jpg

Thanks, but see above, lol.

You can go THPS in this too?!

Pretty much. This is old tech now, lol. Like, negative week 1.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
so where are nikkas getting all these crazy unique weapons from? im seeing lightning swords and shyt on youtube etc and im two temples in and still finding basic ass rusty swords :scust:

Basically all weapons are :flabbynsick: To varying degrees until you fuse them with something else, whether it be another weapon, rocks, monster parts, crates, etc. pretty much anything you can pick up with ultrahand or drop from your inventory

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Basically all weapons are :flabbynsick: To varying degrees until you fuse them with something else, whether it be another weapon, rocks, monster parts, crates, etc. pretty much anything you can pick up with ultrahand or drop from your inventory
none of the weapons i have or the materials i have even crack 40 breh

look at this vid

no combination in my inventory match any of his even if i use one of the arm bones with 20 base dmg and waste a diamond on it

it just seems like the damage im doing doesnt fit where i am in the game basically :manny: fights are starting to take too long imo

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
none of the weapons i have or the materials i have even crack 40 breh

look at this vid

no combination in my inventory match any of his even if i use one of the arm bones with 20 base dmg and waste a diamond on it

There’s a hidden exp system based off the kinds of monsters you kill. Long story short over time your enemies will scale and provide better materials to fuse with. Also the base weapons will improve over time ie the travelers swords will start to spawn as knights swords etc

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
There’s a hidden exp system based off the kinds of monsters you kill. Long story short over time your enemies will scale and provide better materials to fuse with. Also the base weapons will improve over time ie the travelers swords will start to spawn as knights swords etc
:ohhh: i guess i gotta play more

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
If anyone is still struggling to find enough arrows you can buy 40 for 135 rupees at the Yiga Clan HQ if you have all three armor pieces. Set up a travel medallion just outside the entrance buy all they have, then set up a fire outside to rest. After you rest travel to the medallion you set up. They'll be restocked with 40 more.

:manny:

I'll make sure I never run out again.

Last edited: