The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time UE 4 Fan Remake download available

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CryZENx has released a brand new version of his amazing remake of The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time in Unreal Engine 4 to the public. This version comes with very few graphical settings (you can downsample from 4K or run it in performance mode) and comes with three environments.

Going into more detail, the demo features the Temple of Time, Kakariko Village and Kokiri Forest. All of them are interconnected and players can also run a “Story mode” that allows them to play all three environments. Players can also go inside houses, fight enemies, talk to NPC’s, access their inventory and do pretty much everything from the original Ocarina of Time game.

This is perhaps the most polished version of this fan remake as, instead of simply playing different levels, players can actually experience a respectable portion of the game. CryZENx also aims to continue the storyline in 2019, meaning that we’ll get more environments, quests and boss fights from the original N64 game.

Now I know that some don’t like CryZENx but to his credit, he is always providing public download links. It’s really remarkable that he’s not putting these remakes behind paywalls (or should I say Patreon-walls) like other creators do these days.

Those interested can download this fan Unreal Engine 4 remake from here.

Have fun!

The Unreal Engine mod gives the game a much more darker, serious feel.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
dope but its not worth the download if it aint the full game because nintendo is def gonna end this shyt. :francis:

fukkin retards always droppin incomplete fan games then they get hit with a C&D before they can finish:snoop:

more people need to drop they shyt like Streets of Rage Remake and less like the Chrono Trigger fan game :snoop:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this looks really good but not being able to play the full game sucks. nintendo graphics generally hold up pretty well but i wouldn't mind seeing nintendo put out some high end stuff.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
dope but its not worth the download if it aint the full game because nintendo is def gonna end this shyt. :francis:

fukkin retards always droppin incomplete fan games then they get hit with a C&D before they can finish:snoop:

more people need to drop they shyt like Streets of Rage Remake and less like the Chrono Trigger fan game :snoop:
i understand the frustration :gucci:you expect a normal person (not getting paid) to work on a game in pure radio silence? 99.9% are not about that monk life.

they need the hype of other people to motivate them

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i understand the frustration :gucci:you expect a normal person (not getting paid) to work on a game in pure radio silence? 99.9% are not about that monk life.

they need the hype of other people to motivate them
Lets be reality, most these fan games are lowkey job apps, resume builders most of the time. This cat lookin for a job or donations thru patreon etc. Cant knock the hustle :manny:

Im just bein selfish and wanting dope remakes with high quality graphics :ehh: