The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got 10 Hearts and Link can take 1-2 hits from the average enemy and he's pretty much dead. Seems weird like there's no point to adding more Hearts if you die so quick.

Best the first dungeon and struggled with the boss. I got 5 fairies and if the boss got a clean hit on my I was using one.

Plot speculation based on finishing the first dungeon.
Zelda is dead just like the Zora girl in the water elephant her spirit is what's holding Ganon back because there's no way she lived 100 years in battle. Same disembodied voice that talks to you and guides you just like the Zora girl did she's totally dead. Ganon murked them all

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Gonna do some shrines tomorrow. I need more hearts and endurance. I also need more durable weapons. And probably need to read more into elixirs so I can endure hard hitting attacks from strong enemies.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Gonna do some shrines tomorrow. I need more hearts and endurance. I also need more durable weapons. And probably need to read more into elixirs so I can endure hard hitting attacks from strong enemies.

Elixirs and making the right food are essential. I made a dish that gave me 9 extra temporary hearts.

You can cook shyt that gives you crazy fighting powers, both offensive and defensive.

If you ignore the cooking the game will be harder

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got 10 Hearts and Link can take 1-2 hits from the average enemy and he's pretty much dead. Seems weird like there's no point to adding more Hearts if you die so quick.

Best the first dungeon and struggled with the boss. I got 5 fairies and if the boss got a clean hit on my I was using one.

Plot speculation based on finishing the first dungeon.
Zelda is dead just like the Zora girl in the water elephant her spirit is what's holding Ganon back because there's no way she lived 100 years in battle. Same disembodied voice that talks to you and guides you just like the Zora girl did she's totally dead. Ganon murked them all
that's because the game scales its difficulty based onwhat you've done so far.

you still need hearts for fall damage etc

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Elixirs and making the right food are essential. I made a dish that gave me 9 extra temporary hearts.

You can cook shyt that gives you crazy fighting powers, both offensive and defensive.

If you ignore the cooking the game will be harder
What this guy said

i thought we would'nt have to cut grass anymore fot hearts and Rupees

WRONG

when you cut grass fairies show up which can revive you upon death

rice shows up, good for cooking

crickets and lizards show up, good for elixers

I NEED THEM STAMINA ELIXERS!

So I HAVE to cut grass to get crickets

the elixers save my ass when I'm climbing up a mountain and run out of stamina, when I'm flying and run out of stamina and when I'm swimming and run out of stamina. They save me from falling and drowning. I use the climber's bandana as a stamina boost. My link out here looking like tupac.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
brehs, probably put about 15 hours in since friday. first 5 on the tv, following 10 in handheld. still just on the couch too.

cooking is essential, like a couple people said.

besides the dishes/elixers that give extra hearts, there are certain combos that OVERFILL stamina. so you get extra piece of stamina that doesnt disappear until you fully deplete it. that shyt had me on god mode.

currently have 7 hearts and 1 extra piece of stamina.

the horses are cool, but i just leave them shyts most of the time in random places so i can explore up.

i definitely fukk with the bandanna. rocking the hylian guard armor right now, and i had the first fairy do her thing on everything.

went to this shrine and i forget the title, but there was a super legit guardian in there. basically i stood no chance at the time, left that one.

have this other shrine thats surround on all sides by thorns. feel like i tried 100 things to get on there. jumped from one of those small towers with the chest on it. shyts frustrating.

at work right counting down till i can go back home. so ready.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
brehs, probably put about 15 hours in since friday. first 5 on the tv, following 10 in handheld. still just on the couch too.

cooking is essential, like a couple people said.

besides the dishes/elixers that give extra hearts, there are certain combos that OVERFILL stamina. so you get extra piece of stamina that doesnt disappear until you fully deplete it. that shyt had me on god mode.

currently have 7 hearts and 1 extra piece of stamina.

the horses are cool, but i just leave them shyts most of the time in random places so i can explore up.

i definitely fukk with the bandanna. rocking the hylian guard armor right now, and i had the first fairy do her thing on everything.

went to this shrine and i forget the title, but there was a super legit guardian in there. basically i stood no chance at the time, left that one.

have this other shrine thats surround on all sides by thorns. feel like i tried 100 things to get on there. jumped from one of those small towers with the chest on it. shyts frustrating.

found that one with the spikes on it that was easy lol

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Use the ice blocks there was water there as well

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Been doing that hardcore. Came in here to suggest it. fukk a axe.

Also cook 5 spicy peppers and waltz through the cold to that shrine, the long way. :manny:. I rebooted just started a new game. Beat the shrines and been stocking up and cooking.

:russ: why u start over breh ? i was thinkin bout doing the same since i died to much but i will do a new game since my first playthrough is so sloppy i know im better than this :birdman: