The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I didn't know those dragons could attack you. The Lightning dragon ignored me and I never got close enough to the fire dragon for it to notice.

who are those people? I ran into two different people and they tried to kill me like that.
I was at a lake solving puzzles minding my own damn business when the dragon farosh teleported out of the water and rained down ball lightning upon me. this was a waterfall lake. after I died, i reloaded from last auto save, and I would try to fight him and jump on his back. didnt work but i learned something

if you are paragliding when you shoot the bow n arrow that is actually a separare stamina meter so after you let go you're back to full stamina at least thats what happened to me when I was shooting him. it was a long drop and i had a lot of arrows. never experienced anything like it before this was straight out of anime

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Are there really 120 shrines in this game!?!? shyt, we need a Zelda thread just to address the shrines alone!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
played this game for about 40 hours it seems like....still have 3 hearts prob done bout 10 shrines died bout 30 times probably i kno havent completed shyt and still having the time of my life....guys if u can play with the hud off it makes it 10x better

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Played for like 2 hours 2nite after a daylong binge on horizon zero dawn :ohlawd:

1. I saw that random floating dragon

2. I found some fairies that automatically restore all hearts

3. Upgraded 2 more weapon slots with Hetsu

4. Unlocked more map and it helps cause I can stick to the paths which have less enemies (i think)

5. Upgraded armor with the thick pawg fairy :takedat:

6. Found another horse stable and murked these boboklins riding horses :heh:

7. Backflipped while fighting and landing on a horse by accident :whoo:

This game crazy but I feel a little open world fatigue brehs :mjcry:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Sounds TERRIBLE

I got stuck at this one for 30 minutes until I realized I could blast the doors off the hinges and use the door as a bridge lol

can you leave a shrine if it's too hard and go back later?
Yes...cause there's some combat ones near Horento village or whatever its called where the Guardians inside will wreck your shyt if you have anything less than 8 hearts :mjcry:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This game is a blast, but it's tough. Just decided to switch gears and pause the story and focus on getting my health up and getting the towers conquered..I'm at 5 hearts, 1 boost on the stamina wheel and I'm still getting one shotted on a fairly common basis. :deadmanny:

Game is tough. Wind Waker HD was my primer for this game...it's easiness fukked up my expectations :to:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This game is a blast, but it's tough. Just decided to switch gears and pause the story and focus on getting my health up and getting the towers conquered..I'm at 5 hearts, 1 boost on the stamina wheel and I'm still getting one shotted on a fairly common basis. :deadmanny:

Game is tough. Wind Waker HD was my primer for this game...it's easiness fukked up my expectations :to:

Yeah imma unlock all the towers next time I play.

Are the shrines something that has been done in past Zelda games?

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah imma unlock all the towers next time I play.

Are the shrines something that has been done in past Zelda games?
Nah they're new. To expand health, you had to collect pieces of heart, which were still similar in concept; you would complete various mini games and puzzles to acquire them. And honestly, Zelda's never been a tough series...you would be just without them and just grabbing the hearts you get by beating dungeons.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nah they're new. To expand health, you had to collect pieces of heart, which were still similar in concept; you would complete various mini games and puzzles to acquire them. And honestly, Zelda's never been a tough series...you would be just without them and just grabbing the hearts you get by beating dungeons.
Oh okay
I wanna go to that volcano :lupe:

This map is huge :damn:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sounds TERRIBLE

I got stuck at this one for 30 minutes until I realized I could blast the doors off the hinges and use the door as a bridge lol

can you leave a shrine if it's too hard and go back later?

I've been trying it for close to an hour and I just tapped out. I know what needs to be done but I just can't get it timed right. :snoop: and yeah I think you can

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I've been trying it for close to an hour and I just tapped out. I know what needs to be done but I just can't get it timed right. :snoop: and yeah I think you can
So has horizon been tossed in the bushes? :mjgrin:

I binged on horizon today for most of the day then switched to zelda, but I got open world fatigue and need a break this week :whew: