The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Any of y'all encounter a Lynel yet? Those fukkers look like Akuma on steroids AND they teleport further than the other enemies just to attack you but that's after yall have the staring contest. He'll literally just look at you without doing nothing for awhile, soon as you slip that's yo ass nicca
I think so. I saw a random dude walking and he challenged me to a fight out of nowhere and was teleporting and shyt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I ran into a dude asking me to join the gang who is out to protect Ganon, can't remember their name right now, when I said no he transformed into one of those dudes in that video I posted.

Yeah! The assassin guys. I approached a crying Woman assassin and she gave me a fake ass sob story and then went from :mjcry: to :demonic:.
shyt caught me off guard.:russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i been fighting this guardin for the last 30 min all my weapons broke even my life all i got is bombs if i beat this nikka im the GOAT....

oh yeah brehs dont bother getting the joycon charge grip just get the pro controller no need for two of the same things

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
yall actually playing on the handheld or using the docking station into your tv??
I've been playing on tv all weekend, but I picked up a travel case today cause Zelda is so damn addictive. I know I'll be taking it with me to work tomorrow to play on the train.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
oh guys when you're tryna stock up on stuff whether its cutting down trees for wood breaking boxes open for arrows or breaking down flint for materials dont waste your equipment just bomb everything its much easier

Works for fishing, too. Bomb + water = lots of dead fish w/little effort.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lucky you

the green dragon attacked me and killed me several times

fukking fakkit

but i got his scale tho

i was at a secret boss fight for blue dragon on top of mount laranyu or whatever its called but i backed off cause i had ran out of arrows

i wasn't even looking for those dragons man i just been searching for towers and shrines.
I didn't know those dragons could attack you. The Lightning dragon ignored me and I never got close enough to the fire dragon for it to notice.

who are those people? I ran into two different people and they tried to kill me like that.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I didn't know those dragons could attack you. The Lightning dragon ignored me and I never got close enough to the fire dragon for it to notice.

who are those people? I ran into two different people and they tried to kill me like that.

Yiga Clan

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah! The assassin guys. I approached a crying Woman assassin and she gave me a fake ass sob story and then went from :mjcry: to :demonic:.
shyt caught me off guard.:russ:

They've caught me off guard every time so far. One of them started by telling me a story about what I thought was an alien abduction at first:

"Traveler": I was out one night when I looked up in the sky and saw a strange light. It got brighter and brighter. And next thing I knew, I was awake inside

Me: And then...?

"Traveler": The thing is, I didn't wake up in my own bed. I was in a strange place, with no memories at all. And 100 years had passed. Does that sound familiar? :sas1:

Me: Suspiciously so... :patrice:

Yiga goon: It should, hero! And now, I will take your life! :demonic:

They really got assassins posing as random travelers and banana salemen :heh:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Broke all my weapons fighting that rock monster in the great plateau :francis:

I had been using those big ass hammers and wooden axe's to chop up rock deposits and to chop down trees...should have been using the bomb...

Also...all the food I made is for 5 hearts or more...should have made some stuff for a few hearts...

Gonna fukk around for another day or two and start over now that I kind of know how to play the game

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my switch case came today shyt big as hell

copped a 64 GB SD card from my boy for a dub

oh guys when you're tryna stock up on stuff whether its cutting down trees for wood breaking boxes open for arrows or breaking down flint for materials dont waste your equipment just bomb everything its much easier
Been doing that hardcore. Came in here to suggest it. fukk a axe.

Also cook 5 spicy peppers and waltz through the cold to that shrine, the long way. :manny:. I rebooted just started a new game. Beat the shrines and been stocking up and cooking.