The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i dunno i feel like they doin too much extra.

combat, puzzles, exploration. that's zelda in a nutshell. i don't know if i need all that extra survival and customization shyt. like really we gotta worry about changing link's pants now? wtf? cooking food???

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i dunno i feel like they doin too much extra.

combat, puzzles, exploration. that's zelda in a nutshell. i don't know if i need all that extra survival and customization shyt. like really we gotta worry about changing link's pants now? wtf? cooking food???

This post is the perfect representation of a flabby n sick Zelda fan. It's time for the series to finally move forward

Ronald

Daps
You see any in the videos, or they just mentioned they'd still have them?

not in this demo, but they mentioned it. this is just the beginning of the game

What's fun about having to stop to cook food?

you don't have to cook food, it just replenishes more health or boosts stamina if you do. you could always get by on health/stamina items you pick up in the world

cutting grass or throwing pots to get hearts :flabbynsick:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
s3HuOas.gif

RKBA8yJ.gif

Ay8GaOL.gif
spxxOvV.gif

qV4V2wu.gif

Omg this game single handidly sold me on the NX before it even was revealed. The NX could be blender with a HDMI port and I'd buy it to play the definitive version of this. :noah:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo the director of the game openly threw the game pad in the bushes.:pachaha:
A New Creative Force Brings a Vast New World to Zelda

We realized that having something on the GamePad and looking back and forth between the TV screen and the GamePad actually disrupts the gameplay, and the concentration that the game player may be experiencing. You have your car’s GPS system on your dash. If you had it down in your lap, you’re going to get into an accident!

Wish he could have said this shyt in R&D years ago.:martin:

But since is also a NX game could this mean the NX controller won't have a screen? Cause he wouldn't be sayin this shyt if it did.:jbhmm:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The game has too much 'Xenoblade' feel to it. Big empty fields with some monsters. I'm not particular fond of that formula.

E3 version, breh. Nintendo outta make that clear because I'm seeing this mentioned everywhere. There's gonna be a strong story towns and human interaction. If the towns are like any other Zelda game, it's lit. Not to mention Zorra's domain and Goron mountain. So basically all of twilight princess is just exactly what they said it would be, a small fraction of the game.

Imma put my trust in Nintendo's word, and there word alone. What they've been saying about the game so far hasn't been stirring from the truth. So now I'm also gonna take their word for NX being a "dedicated gaming console" and everyone else's words/rumors can hit the bushes. Look how long the rumors about a female link been going on, only to be shut down. :manny: Gamers just setting themselves up for disappointment these days.

imo, the game looks like a day 1 to me.