The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
When you play a game and alot is happening on the screen at the same time and the game would slow down for split second. This literally happens in every 3D video game ever made. Don't know why people make a big deal about it.
Console users are more used to it, sure. But drops from 30 to 15 or so in the midst of action are very noticeable and helps take away from the immersion factor. Casting it off as a non-issue is being disingenuous. I don't game on consoles much myself and when I see games running even at 30 FPS it takes me a minute to adjust. Drops from that....not fun

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i got the tagmo and nfc stickers i ordered from amazon working with amiibo bins. can't wait to cheat to win

I'll be riding a maxed out Epona into the sunset with 20 Hearts Wolf Link running with me on the same day. :whoo:

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I had no doubt Zelda would be getting 9's and 10's.
Nintendo always delivers with their flagship franchises.
I just have 0 faith in their long term support of their consoles.
This

After Zelda and Mario it's going to be a long wait for the heat...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if you own an android there's no reason why you shouldn't be using the tagMo app to create your own amiibos

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A small patch updated Zelda and fixed it's framerate issues. Dualshockers changed it's score from 9.5 to 10 after those issues were fixed.

It remains to be seen if other critics follow their example.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My body is ready :mjcry:

Thank you Nintendo for making this for the Wii U and saving me from buying a Switch right now :mjcry:

But damn you Nintendo for making me buy a Switch later and by Zelda for it again...:sadbron: