Reppin
NULL
yeah let's deduct points from the review because of............framerate issues

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this may sound dumb -- but I don't understand what framerate issues are and why people complain so much about 30 vs 60 fps?

can you explain breh?

When you play a game and alot is happening on the screen at the same time and the game would slow down for split second. This literally happens in every 3D video game ever made. Don't know why people make a big deal about it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
When you play a game and alot is happening on the screen at the same time and the game would slow down for split second. This literally happens in every 3D video game ever made. Don't know why people make a big deal about it.

The Easy Allies review literally shows moments where the framerate stalls for a second. Since direct 1-on-1 input between your controls and what happens on screen can be vital in these games, framerate issues are a genuine problem.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what people are saying:

Newsflash: framerate doesn't affect how good a game is. f*** off

Maybe the framerate issues are blown out of proportion?

To me it sounds like it's the only negative people have found with the game, so they're overemphasizing it. I mean, i've literally heard nothing else negative about the game, so it really is the only downside to focus on.

Ever think that maybe the game is so epic that the framerate drop is just a tiny issue?

It's because the frame rate issues are very rare rare and don't affect gameplay in any meaningful way, it's just a few seconds where things drop a smidge slower and that is pretty much it. It also just plain doesn't exist when running in handheld mode.

Didn't stop Witcher 3, a game that also had frame rate issues.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
yeah its not that big of a deal to me lol

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yeah let's deduct points from the review because of............framerate issues
Frame rate issues can definitely impact the play experience though especially if it's as frequent as some reviewers say. You could tend to avoid certain areas just because you know it's worse there.

But my Nintendo hardware hate aside, this looks like a contender for game of the generation. Every time I see it it looks better than the last time. I'm literally gonna have to beg my boss if I can pull some OT to get a fukking switch sooner