The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sales don't mean quality. You want to spend the next 30 years with the same unimaginative games like GTA and CoD? Their PS2 counterparts had higher replay value, without online play.

Hate Nintendo as much as you want, but I want imagination in my games.
GTA and COD isn't the only games that's come out this gen.
Calling GTA unimaginative is just talk for "I'm hating because it ain't on Nintendo."

PS2 counterparts had higher replay value, without online play?

:stopitslime:

Please, you stay saying "games are dying, games are wack" whenever the question is about non Nintendo games. :pachaha:

Imagination in my games :mjlol:

What's so imaginative about Mario Kart 8?? it's fukking Mario Kart with better graphics
Or Smash Bros?? it's still smash bros
Or Zelda, it's been pretty much Zelda.

Saying Non Nintendo games are unimaginative is just straight fanboy nonsense.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Wii U is a failed console (I think we can all agree on that), but the exclusives have been :whoo:

I have more Wii U games than PS4 or X1 games (granted I'm a PC gamer though).

Mario Maker
Zelda: Twilight Princess and Zelda: Windwaker HD remakes
Donkey Kong
SM3DL
Pikmin 3
Mario Kart
Smash Brothers
Xenoblade
Bayonetta 2
Splatoon
Captain Toad
Yoshi
Star Fox

Not to mention the 3DS games that are amazing too

If Nintendo gives me equavilant games on the NX, I'll be happy. Their first party exclusives are always pretty amazing. I couldn't live without them :wow:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nintemdos been a CAC child system for at least 10 years now, probably closer to 15

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And ya keep looking at me crazy when I say Nintendo needs to have the casket lid dropped. Don't let nostalgia blind you. Nintendo has had this coming for a while now.

A bit premature. They dominate the handheld market so they'll be fine.

Wii U ceasing production this year :laff:
No NX at E3 but this shyt is supposedly coming out in march next year :skip:
Nintendo switching up how their company is run..

NX is gonna have to have one helluva a launch..I'm talking better than Dreamcast usa launch and no fukking droughts :wow:

Iwata is gone. I have no idea what the new CEO is trying to do.

Gaming will die shortly hereafter. People been playing rehashed games for the past 10 years, with the same stagnant online play n all since the PS3/360 gen.

Exactly. People shyt on Nintendo but the PS4/XB1 is just rehashes and sequels.

chcerk2wuaaudcs.png-lntrx6.png

Damn......game of the decade?

This will mark the first Nintendo console without its own Zelda title. NX is getting a remastered Smash Bros too. Outside of two games (Bayonetta and 3D World) this was a completely inessential console :dry::thumbsdown:.

Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 have been keeping me busy.

Nintemdos been a CAC child system for at least 10 years now, probably closer to 15

Dumbest comment on here.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
GTA and COD isn't the only games that's come out this gen.
Calling GTA unimaginative is just talk for "I'm hating because it ain't on Nintendo."

PS2 counterparts had higher replay value, without online play?

:stopitslime:

Please, you stay saying "games are dying, games are wack" whenever the question is about non Nintendo games. :pachaha:

Imagination in my games :mjlol:

What's so imaginative about Mario Kart 8?? it's fukking Mario Kart with better graphics
Or Smash Bros?? it's still smash bros
Or Zelda, it's been pretty much Zelda.

Saying Non Nintendo games are unimaginative is just straight fanboy nonsense.

When American made games became the norm, the imagination factor died down a lot. Even the quantity and quality of thirdparty software has slowed down a lot from the PS2/ GC generation.

Everyone had their shortcomings this gen, but to play it off as if Sony is still on the PS2 era, is laughable.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When American made games became the norm, the imagination factor died down a lot. Even the quantity and quality of thirdparty software has slowed down a lot from the PS2/ GC generation.

Everyone had their shortcomings this gen, but to play it off as if Sony is still on the PS2 era, is laughable.
:russell:

NVM I'm talking to a brick wall.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

A buddy of mine is begging me to buy a PS4 but I just can't do. Nothing on there appeals to me at all.

PS: It's a waste of time arguing with that guy. He thinks Persona 4 is the greatest JRPG ever made. (though I might have him confused with someone else his name looks familiar)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A buddy of mine is begging me to buy a PS4 but I just can't do. Nothing on there appeals to me at all.

PS: It's a waste of time arguing with that guy. He thinks Persona 4 is the greatest JRPG ever made. (though I might have him confused with someone else his name looks familiar)
That's y'all problem. Nothing appeals to you on PS4 or w/e yet you think everything on Nintendo platforms should appeal to everyone.

You have a Pokemon in your AVY. :stopitslime:

You stan Nintendo with reckless abandon because it's your favorite company. You Nintendo fans basically sound all alike to me. Every non Nintendo game is "not fun", "generic", or "lack imagination" and every Nintendo game is a classic. Y'all have a persecution complex when it comes to discussing Nintendo games :pachaha:

I bet had I been praising Persona Q or SMTIV on the 3DS you'd be cosigning me but because the game is a Playstation title, it's not worthy of being praised even though it's being lauded as an amazing title unanimously by critics and fans alike.
:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true. You can't be a true gamer and say that the PS4 roster is as good as the PS2.
this is why I'm :russell: @ your posts. You creating arguments in your mind and trying to make me answer. Where did I say the PS4 library is as good as the PS2? ?it's stupid to compare either way since the gaming scene is much different now than it was in 2001. That's like comparing SNES library with Wii U.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is why I'm :russell: @ your posts. You creating arguments in your mind and trying to make me answer. Where did I say the PS4 library is as good as the PS2? ?it's stupid to compare either way since the gaming scene is much different now than it was in 2001. That's like comparing SNES library with Wii U.

Regardless, stop acting like the PS4 is a machine with tons of software when it's drought is just beginning to finish. First 2 and a half years it was dry as hell. The Wii U had its shortcomings, yes, but the software was on point, and it delivered sooner.

With this PS4K rumored, the 35 million PS4 users gotta buy a slightly upgraded console and waste another $400 just for future software, which is another PS4. Not to mention these developers gotta focus another 2 years to understand the software.