The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how many great exclusives have been released on the xbone or ps4 :stopitslime:

and you forgot

bayonetta 2, donkey kong, Mario kart, WW remake(I never played the og :manny:), NSMB & NSLB, xenoblade chronicles...all good to great...I haven't tried star fox yet...

Bayonetta 2 was great, I forgot to mention that. It's probably a bit better than Mario 3D World actually and I LOVE that game. Rayman Legends was also truly a great game. Other than that though, there are some very good titles in Splatoon, Mario Kart and Xenoblade X, and solid titles in Tropical Freeze and Captain Toad (never played Pikmin and honestly dont have too much interest), but PS4 has Metal Gear 5, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Dark Souls III, Dragon Age not to mention upcoming piff like FF VII remake, Uncharted 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, FF XV. Now granted, the majority of those titles are not exclusives, but I don't care as long as they're all available on the same platform which they are. Wii U lacks 3rd party greatness other than Rayman and doesn't have a single top title coming out other than Zelda in 2017 :why:.

There's just no reason to care anymore if you've beaten most of the good titles already (which I have). PS4 at least has a future and provides solid gaming throughout the year. Wii U went through a horrible drought at launch then peaked in 2014. It just is what it is and I wish it did better and consistently provided great games.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
W for me.

Don't gotta budget for it during Christmas season :yeshrug:

There's plenty other games I can play in the meantime. If its good/interesting, I'm coppin.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And ya keep looking at me crazy when I say Nintendo needs to have the casket lid dropped. Don't let nostalgia blind you. Nintendo has had this coming for a while now.

Gaming will die shortly hereafter. People been playing rehashed games for the past 10 years, with the same stagnant online play n all since the PS3/360 gen.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gaming will die shortly hereafter. People been playing rehashed games for the past 10 years, with the same stagnant online play n all since the PS3/360 gen.
:mjlol:

You've been saying this yet PS4 and games for it have been selling higher than ever. That Nintendelusion is real.

Daps
chcerk2wuaaudcs.png-lntrx6.png

Ronald

Daps
they said delayed for quality reasons :snoop:

but i dont want another garbage zelda like skyward sword :ld:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You've been saying this yet PS4 and games for it have been selling higher than ever. That Nintendelusion is real.

Sales don't mean quality. You want to spend the next 30 years with the same unimaginative games like GTA and CoD? Their PS2 counterparts had higher replay value, without online play.

Hate Nintendo as much as you want, but I want imagination in my games.