The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Ronald

Daps
was avoiding that vid in the gaf thread and it gets posted in here with no spoilers

nice real nice

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Here's a actual spoiler.

Zelda 2 is the best Zelda game.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i prefer to get this for the switch but don't wanna buy the console at launch:noah:

wii-u version doesn't look bad but i just prefer having everything on the switch now

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Breath of the Wild is, without question or debate, the hardest Zelda game of the last twenty years. In fact, as an "old" who literally grew up playing the original Zelda games on NES and SNES when they came out, I’d argue it’s the hardest Zelda game period. The first twenty minutes or so are pretty low key — you can kill the scrub bokoblins and other minor enemies you meet without much trouble using nothing more than a tree branch picked up off the ground. But once you leave the initial learning spaces and venture into more typical zones, you’re probably going to die.And, like, you’re probably going to die a lot, honestly. Often without much warning. Or at least I did, and still do, if I’m not careful.

Source: Pre-review: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Polygon says its the most difficult Zelda game ever.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
a lot of game reviewers and websites are giving this game high praises. a few of them have called it the best zelda game so far:lupe: