The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
""One thing Nintendo has determined as a company policy, what we are not going to do is create a full game and then say, 'let's hold this back for DLC." Iwata, 2012.Looks like Iwata's policy is as dead as he is."
what the hell are people talking about?? did they not play any Wii U games like Smash Bros, Mario kart 8, Splatoon etc that had DLC?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
what the hell are people talking about?? did they not play any Wii U games like Smash Bros, Mario kart 8, Splatoon etc that had DLC?
Those games arrived as completed games. What those angry Zelda fans are upset about, is assuming that Nintendo held back content specifically for DLC. I think the reason for that is the fact that Hard mode is behind the DLC wall, when traditionally that feature is supposed to ship with the game. This is not new to Zelda however. They released a Master Quest for Ocarina of Time on Gamecube.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think DLC is, for the most part, bullshyt but this hardly seems like something to be upset about. Not including Hard Mode in the vanilla game is kinda :patrice:but "a new dungeon and story" is too vague to be upset about. People complain just to complain.

CD Projekt RED fukked the DLC game up for everyone else, anyway, so no matter what happens it's bound to be disappointing.

Fred.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this might be the best Zelda game since GOATjora's Mask?

speaking of Majora's Mask....

77a87c2a2603775f080e1f1a33ba800e.gif

jpg

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
they are ruthless lol. this comment right here...

""One thing Nintendo has determined as a company policy, what we are not going to do is create a full game and then say, 'let's hold this back for DLC." Iwata, 2012.Looks like Iwata's policy is as dead as he is."

I don't get these complaints, first the DLC is optional, second nothing indicates that the main game is incomplete without it.
You have dudes on Neogaf crying that Zelda is art and this hurts it's "Artistic Integrity".:dahell:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think DLC is, for the most part, bullshyt but this hardly seems like something to be upset about. Not including Hard Mode in the vanilla game is kinda :patrice:but "a new dungeon and story" is too vague to be upset about. People complain just to complain.

CD Projekt RED fukked the DLC game up for everyone else, anyway, so no matter what happens it's bound to be disappointing.

Fred.
no god damn reason why a zelda game needs DLC :angry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex