The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
fukk it I going to have to throw fallout 4 in the bushes for this

shyt going to get rough though when MEA drop :mjcry:

The tone is so different between the games I won't be able to play both without forgetting how to play the other:mjcry:

Poor dude at my job going to have to sit in for all of my meetings while i wake up cook breakfast and play zelda for a month straight:mjcry:

6 figure certs it manager problems
giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk it I going to have to throw fallout 4 in the bushes for this

shyt going to get rough though when MEA drop :mjcry:

The tone is so different between the games I won't be able to play both without forgetting how to play the other:mjcry:

Poor dude at my job going to have to sit in for all of my meetings while i wake up cook breakfast and play zelda for a month straight:mjcry:

6 figure certs it manager problems
giphy.gif
:myman:

6 certs
6 figures
6 pack

:win:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This gotta be one of the worst BotW vids I've seen. He's adding stuff they did not say in the interview and misunderstanding what he's reading. I stopped after he said they are lying about there not being big surprises when they clearly said in the interview that there are big surprises.
what bout this one

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Idk but for some reason I'm worried that being able to "go straight to Ganon" from the beginning will render the entire game pointless because if that's possible and it's merely a matter of it being "very difficult" then what's to say someone can't find an exploit?? I doubt you can actually beat the boss right from the outset. I know they're not that stupid to design a game like that.
You won't be strong enough at the start of the game to take the final boss.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You won't be strong enough at the start of the game to take the final boss.
i think he meant just the fact that u can go straight to ganon is wack as fukk cuz there's not cut scenes none of the story on between before u even face him if u do that...so if u start the game and u face him lose and then u decide to play it the right way it takes way from that for when u finally do get to him

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This will be my first time playing any Zelda game besides the ones for Nintendo 64 and earlier like nes and snes etc.

Any tips brehs

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i think he meant just the fact that u can go straight to ganon is wack as fukk cuz there's not cut scenes none of the story on between before u even face him if u do that...so if u start the game and u face him lose and then u decide to play it the right way it takes way from that for when u finally do get to him
the solution is simple to that problem though. this isn't totally unprecedented either. early into Chrono Trigger you can take on the final boss doesn't ruin the game at all.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Idk but for some reason I'm worried that being able to "go straight to Ganon" from the beginning will render the entire game pointless because if that's possible and it's merely a matter of it being "very difficult" then what's to say someone can't find an exploit?? I doubt you can actually beat the boss right from the outset. I know they're not that stupid to design a game like that.
But how the hell are you gonna know where to find Ganon on your first go in a world this big? I think there will be a lot of Youtubers and speed runners trying to figure that out as fast as possible for their precious clicks but if you're a regular gamer playing without a walkthrough I doubt you'll just walk into Ganon's lair within an hour like :why:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Watching GameInformer

Cliff Notes
Harder than previous Zeldas.
The enemies don't wait their turn before attacking like they did in previous games.
Throwing weapons causes two times damage.
You can pick up another weapon and/or switch to another weapon with the D-Pad instead going to a menu.
Lighting kills you instantly.
You can throw metal weapons at enemies which will attract the lightning.
Random avalanche snowballs can kill enemies too.
You can pick up an explosive barrell with stasis, hit it several times, send it to an enemy and let stasis go so the barrel can kill them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But how the hell are you gonna know where to find Ganon on your first go in a world this big? I think there will be a lot of Youtubers and speed runners trying to figure that out as fast as possible for their precious clicks but if you're a regular gamer playing without a walkthrough I doubt you'll just walk into Ganon's lair within an hour like :why:
I'm sure it wont' be a cake walk but I'm just saying I hope it's not clearly shown like "There's the path to Ganon, try if you must" and it basically boiling down to you finding a strategy to beat him right then and there.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
oh yeah they also said the world is very dense. always something to do and that the only thing they're worried about is weapons breaking on them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You saw where Ganon was in the trailer

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Seems really dope.
Can't wait.
I been gaming hard lately.
Watching GameInformer

Cliff Notes
Harder than previous Zeldas.
The enemies don't wait their turn before attacking like they did in previous games.
Throwing weapons causes two times damage.
You can pick up another weapon and/or switch to another weapon with the D-Pad instead going to a menu.
Lighting kills you instantly.
You can throw metal weapons at enemies which will attract the lightning.
Random avalanche snowballs can kill enemies too.
You can pick up an explosive barrell with stasis, hit it several times, send it to an enemy and let stasis go so the barrel can kill them.