The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
During an interview with Jirard, Aonums said that when they made BoTW, they had to replay the game over and over. Every time they replayed the game, they added stuff in to make it better and is thining about adding more stuff after release. so its safe to expect DLC.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As I've posted before there's an alternative ending that requires you to meet some conditions. I wonder if finding 900 Korok seeds is part of it. Here's what that looks like. Pause it at the end and read what it says when it shows you the actual seed.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
K43SffA.jpg

Daps
Game label has a sexual content warning in Japan.

Which could mean Zelda's bathing scene shows much more than we know or the Gerudo women and/or female Zoras and/ Great Fairies are scantily clad.

This is nothing new. You regained health in towns by going to whorehouses in Zelda 2. Nabooru in Ocarina of Time wanted to give Link sexual favors in child form, as she regretted not doing it in his adult form. In TP Telma looks at Link up and down. In SS if you finish Peatrice's quest Fi tells you not to tell Zelda. Majora's Mask had a lot of mature themes like Anju and Kafei, the whole deal with Romani and Cremia, the love triangle, etc
full

:sitdown:

I need some one to photoshop hansen on this

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Game label has a sexual content warning in Japan.

Which could mean Zelda's bathing scene shows much more than we know or the Gerudo women and/or female Zoras and/ Great Fairies are scantily clad.

This is nothing new. You regained health in towns by going to whorehouses in Zelda 2. Nabooru in Ocarina of Time wanted to give Link sexual favors in child form, as she regretted not doing it in his adult form. In TP Telma looks at Link up and down. In SS if you finish Peatrice's quest Fi tells you not to tell Zelda. Majora's Mask had a lot of mature themes like Anju and Kafei, the whole deal with Romani and Cremia, the love triangle, etc

Its E10 stateside; probably nothing more than a fairy being a little under dressed. Or that bathing scene. ESRB doesn't mess around with stuff like that

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age You seem to be a big Zelda fan. What's your favorite game? Ever played LTTP? (SNES)
I had both gold NES Zeldas when I was a kid but I never even tried beating the first one. I was addicted to the 2nd one. That motherfukker was hard. I beat it years later in High School. Didn't own an NES, my 16 bit was Sega Genesis, so no LttP, although I read it's manga in Nintendo Power. It sucked being hyped about a game you couldn't play. Had a Zelda toy chest, toys and shyt.

Favorite is Wind Waker but I would never play it again fukk all that sailing. I'm not that hardcore of a fan. I don't even play games often anymore. It's hard for me to get hyped about anything. I go months without even posting in game threads. I got jaded and skipped PS4 and Xbox One when I saw how pathetic their local multiplayer was. Games that traditionally had it, can only be played online.

I'm still mad there's no splitscreen in Halo 5. Halo is the only reason I've bought Xboxes.

Would've bought a PS4 for FFXV but that shyt looks boring after the director got replaced.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I had both gold NES Zeldas when I was a kid but I never even tried beating the first one. I was addicted to the 2nd one. That motherfukker was hard. I beat it years later in High School. Didn't own an NES, my 16 bit was Sega Genesis, so no LttP, although I read it's manga in Nintendo Power. It sucked being hyped about a game you couldn't play. Had a Zelda toy chest, toys and shyt.

Favorite is Wind Waker but I would never play it again fukk all that sailing. I'm not that hardcore of a fan. I don't even play games often anymore. It's hard for me to get hyped about anything. I go months without even posting in game threads. I got jaded and skipped PS4 and Xbox One when I saw how pathetic their local multiplayer was. Games that traditionally had it, can only be played online.

I'm still mad there's no splitscreen in Halo 5. Halo is the only reason I've bought Xboxes.

Would've bought a PS4 for FFXV but that shyt looks boring after the director got replaced.
breh if u got an xbox one u can play all that shyt Zelda 1 LTTP Etc etc ....u bullshytting