The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is this LOOKS like the Zelda game I dreamed about as a kid, yet here I am as an adult just saying "maybe I'll buy a switch for this..." and haven't yet. I'll prob do it before the end of the year lol. I watch vids in this thread and am still blown away. Seems like the perfect game to throw on after work and just get lost.
It really is :wow:
shyt is fukking crazy

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Seems like the perfect game to throw on after work and just get lost.
That's exactly where the game is at its best. Just turn that shyt on and it's a whole mood. I've never had a game melt stress down like this one.

I've seen its open-world aspect described as "No matter where you go, you're going the right way". It's really like that. You can just fukk around and go wherever you feel like and get something out of it. It just works. :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm about 70 hours in and just beat the 4th beast. I told myself I'm not gonna fight Ganon until I at least have the Master Sword and some upgraded armor so I'm probably gonna put another 20+ hours in this bytch easy.

Not to mention I ran into these big ass dragons flying and I want to eat them no homo :dame:

This game is what I was hoping RDR2 would be like. This might be the greatest game of all time :wow:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
nj99nxhrflh91.jpg
nice and normal

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how I was able to find all the korok seeds in Normal Mode yet I'm missing 3 in Hard Mode. It's been several years now.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game would have been perfect if it had traditional dungeons. Shrines and Divine Beasts don't hit the same.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Game would have been perfect if it had traditional dungeons. Shrines and Divine Beasts don't hit the same.
Real talk, the shrines are fire. They just aren't enough to be that main dish. The beasts are wack.

Hopefully that gets addressed in the sequel.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, the shrines are fire. They just aren't enough to be that main dish. The beasts are wack.

Hopefully that gets addressed in the sequel.
Problem is the shrines that were just combat shrines. Or the shrines with literally nothing in them but an orb. There is a lot they can do to make the sequel better

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Problem is the shrines that were just combat shrines. Or the shrines with literally nothing in them but an orb. There is a lot they can do to make the sequel better
I had no problem with the combat shrines. The guardian scouts were fun fights.

The blessing shrines had the spin of them needing a quest to get to the shrine itself, so it spices things up as well.

They're really good, but if we're keeping it real, a great appetizer doesn't stand in for a quality dinner.

If this game had Twilight Princess-tier dungeons, it'd be a wrap. :wow: