The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Have there been any more secrets uncovered in this game that can perhaps shine some light on the sequel's story?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I keep forgetting this game also released on the WiiU

damn it's old as shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I keep forgetting this game also released on the WiiU

damn it's old as shyt

its kind of crazy to think theres not much of a technological jump between the wii U and switch. Which is why the switch feels so dated, its really the equivalent to 2012 hardware.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its kind of crazy to think theres not much of a technological jump between the wii U and switch. Which is why the switch feels so dated, its really the equivalent to 2012 hardware.

Breath of the Wild is going to age very well, unless BoTW2 is just completely bananas and makes playing the first one feel like a chore or a HUGE step back. Think going from Assassins Creed 1 and then playing Assassins Creed 2, and then trying to go back to Assassins Creed 1 that shyt was :scust: and :picard: at how massive of an upgrade AC2 was over AC1. I actually hope BoTW2 addresses my criticism of certain aspects of the first one and makes the first one obsolete. I really hope it does because only we win from that.

Daps
Where's the glitch to make the actual game interesting? :DaigoSas1:
If there is a Zelda game i wish id never touch in the first place Its Breath of the Wild. Shambolic of a fukking Zelda game where the originality of the game, most of it is just thrown out by making half assed puzzles in many cases scattered across the world. Making dungeons absolutely meaningless. Giving weapons durability in a goddamn zelda game.

No mod no nothing is gonna make the game interesting or save it. Perhaps BotW 2 will but naw.