The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You really gotta be in the right frame of mind to enjoy this shyt.

You gotta be willing to apply critical thinking and use your imagination cause it ain’t about instant gratification.

It’s not just the physics engine that makes the game amazing its the chemistry engine that makes this shyt so amazing. The elements and how they interact with each other and objects. Annnnd the weather… its a huge science experiment…experience.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I'm very interested in the backstory for the game. Why the fukk is Ganondorf held prisoner beneath the castle? Why not just kill him?

And the idea that he might be the original Link from 10,000 years ago is very fascinating.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Soooo I forgot how to do the weapon duplication glitch. I even tried learning how to windbomb glide. Failed. Will try later. There are so many crazy fukkin glitches now it’s definitely worth picking up again.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Only 3 sidequests left and 422 korok seeds left

Great guide I'll use later this week

I’m still missing 3 koroks in Master Mode

This shyt was a life saver.
The duplication glitch should work right off the bat. Ain't no fixing that shyt. I should try it again though just to make sure.

Look it up on YouTube. It's the glitch that requires shock weapons and Lynel bows.

But you probably too scared to take on lynel right now.

If you hunted Lynels you could also cook 4 lynel guts and a tireless frog together. When you sell that recipe you'll earn $2300.

If you too scared to fukk with Lynels them just go to The tabantha tundra and hunt. That's where you'll find a lot of gourmet meats.. If you cook 5 gourmet meats I think that's $490

The first thing id tho if I were you I'd buy the stealth suit at the sheikah Village and get the best horses at upland lindor

The sheikah suit will help you catch fish and frog easily if you swim or walk at normal pace, don't boost or Sprint.

If you need a map

Breath of the Wild Interactive Map
Wow I thought I just discovered this lynel recipe. Apparently I learned it before then swiftly forgot all about it. No wonder I was hunting lynels so desperately in the past. But cause I’m so rusty these motherfukkers are whoopin my ass. I feel like a got damn noob.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
9K2MfGn.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Currently playing a modded playthough w/Second Wind. Interesting enough to keep me playing for now...not really enough changes for me to stick with this and the long run unless stuff starts to pick up. Yeah, a bunch of the shrines were changed, but so what? Those were my least favorite part of the whole game.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Second Wind Mod Explained

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m enjoying how easy it is to duplicate items, weapons, shields and bows with the menu overloading trick. It’s so easy. I just go to Tarry Town and do the item duplication there cause Beedle has too many dialogue menus. I can do the weapon and shield duplication anywhere in the world but I go to links weapon rack for the bow cause I forgot how to do it without it. My next glitch to learn is how to transfer ancient or twilight bow durability to my other bows.

It only takes around 10 secs to overload. You just need 5 or 6 lynel bows. Equip, have it out with shock arrows. Drop it. Eqip. Unpause. Pause again and redo until you have a floating head. Let the fukkery begin.

I learned the ancient shield that costs 1 giant core is the best shield to duplicate because it has the fastest and longest lasting shield surfing durability, easier laser deflection and 2nd highest durability other than Hylian shield. Apparently I need to grab a black royal bow or two and get its durability transferred over cause its the strongest single shot medium range bow.

I learned how to keep that gay couple from hanging outside my house. I don’t want nobody in my fukkin yard that was a great accidental discovery good riddance. How to do it: DO NOT TALK TO THEM AFTER THE WEDDING!!!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m only trying to learn the easy glitches that are easy to teach to others for the moment. That windbombing trick I’ll learn last.