The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
My Switch came earlier today from Target. I been playing this shyt since this afternoon.

I'm on the 4th Spirit orb where the snow region is and I just figured out how to cook the ingredients and I'm scaling the mountain after making spicy pepper steak.

I aint played no shyt like this since RDR2 :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Switch came earlier today from Target. I been playing this shyt since this afternoon.

I'm on the 4th Spirit orb where the snow region is and I just figured out how to cook the ingredients and I'm scaling the mountain after making spicy pepper steak.

I aint played no shyt like this since RDR2 :dwillhuh:

...and remember this came out a full year and a half before RDR2 and RDR2’s environment is nowhere near as interactive as BOTW...the best one-liner I seen in regard to BOTW is “this is the reason why people game” :wow:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Just beat my 4th divine beast (Naboris) :wow:

Debating on going straight to Ganon or finally taking down some Guardians and Lynels. Might go get the rest of the memories as well. Not sure if I'm going to go for all 120 shrines (I'm at 55) but I know I have more than enough hearts and recipes to start taking down the heavy hitters :ehh:

This game has been one of the best I've experienced in my adult life :wow: They thought of just about everything while designing the world :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
There are just sooooooooo many hidden mechanics in this game it’s insane. That’s why i easily call it the best open world game ever, like nothing else even comes close except witcher but only when it comes to questing.

Mechanically BOTW literally shyts on everything else in the industry

Like, no one will ever look back at HZD or Tsushima and find some shyt they never saw before or never figured out how to do. That’s why those games feel so static after the halfway mark because the mystery is gone. There’s nothing else left to see...
In other words, trash.

Those games come and go,yet Zelda stands the test of time.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So how many hearts do I need to get that sword in Korok Forest? I have 9 or 10 now but still died trying to get it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So how many hearts do I need to get that sword in Korok Forest? I have 9 or 10 now but still died trying to get it.
If I remember correctly at least 12. :patrice:

Also, don't call it "that sword" breh. Put some respek on its name. It's the goddamn Master Sword.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s a way to cheese getting the master sword.

You can switch out your stamina upgrades for heart upgrades at the village from the shrine statue. Then after you get the master sword you can respec back into stamina

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like this game at first try, started up a new playthrough and about 50 hrs or so in. Am I the only person who has not tamed a horse and sees no reason to? I prefer going around on foot, and paragliding around.